3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrei73rus731 27.12.19 10:31 am

Lester stuck what to do?? (Gothic)

in Chapter 1 I asked Lester where the lab he showed me I talked to him about the idol and he stands there for a 3 day
with him we can not discuss
in its place it is not
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.12.19

Find a scroll of turning into any animal, use it after you run, you go back. After that he should go back to your regular routine. Or another way with cheats: coming to Lester b marvin press b, then About - after this maneuver you will move to Leicester. Try to run a little. Then move back come to GG, click About, then b and 42 b.

Still somewhere saw a patch the size of a megabyte, like on this website. After installing it, I no longer NPCs to hang out and the horn stopped for me to run around and beat the axe in the mine.

R
RaKaLL 27.12.19

1. Push the B input MARVIN and press esc. See test mode on.
2. Press F2 and enter insert lester_bugfixbook.
3. The land falls book, read it and Lester starts again. Checked himself.
P. S. I understand that the question was asked quite a long time, but maybe this solution will be useful to anyone else.

V
Vikont Doliny 17.07.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Yeah, in Chapter 1, the beginning is so easy to get scroll of transformation... And to instill in Leicester, zero sense. Even did a debriefing with BL - because Lester is immortal, it is a fight. There is no sense

V
Vikont Doliny 17.07.20

RaKaLL
Maybe I'll help))) 15 years of life for the first time Lester hung...

D
Danl Silver2001 06.03.21

RaKaLL
Thank you so much !!!! Your advice really helped me, it works!
Thank you very much for your help!!! If not for you, I would probably start from the beginning.