3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vavan07 27.12.19 10:37 am

Strange the buttons from the controller (Darksiders 3)

Version games for PC. What in GOG license, what Repack do not work gamepad. I have two of them. One is a Chinese clone of DualShock third plates, the second original from the devil box 360. Shaitan Masturbation does not work, chinasat using the x360ce emulator is showing signs of life, but the right stick is inverted (and it's not configurable neither in-game nor in the emulsion) and triggers pomenyatsya mestami. Gamepad serviceable. What am I doing wrong?
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 27.12.19

Add a game in steam big picture run is also in steam in the top right corner, and then here find your game and start

D
Den4ikRZK 27.12.19

Vavan07
1. add the game in Steam
2. in the Steam settings, in the upper left corner of the screen -steam-settings.
3. menu controller. Click basic setup controller
4. put a check normal controller.
5. register at the bottom of the controller under any profile and click save all. The game launches from Steam.

d
damnedant 27.12.19

I have configured the 360 pad nonam, didn't work at first because it must throw in a special folder where the launcher and the EXE shnik,( daerksiders \binaries \ win64). although maybe I have folders crooked lie the XS.

V
Vavan07 27.12.19

Works. But not quite as written. After adding in steam open big picture mode and the menu start the game, select controller settings. Then select the forced on. And that's all. The controller starts to work even in those games which support it he has never been.