3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 27.12.19 10:37 am

What weapon is most effective? (X4: Foundations)

Vs trivia and fast ships in General do not understand the indicators is already confused - why machine-gun the gun is expensive? She is the most domaina? I do not understand the indicators of a pulsed laser MK 2 is better than machine gun gun MK 2 but is much cheaper - what's the catch? What weapons do you choose?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaktySDarK 27.12.19

Remmo
these 2 puhi in conjunction to keep the gun body better beats

K
KaktySDarK 27.12.19

3axap34 27.12.19

Remmo
Ideally, Yes, it is necessary to put 2 pairs of guns to beat and the hull and shields, so this impulsnykh + machine guns as turrets better radiation, for AI is responsible for the operation of the turrets are stupid, aka Siberian boots

O
Oleg Sokolov86 27.12.19

Two volleys of missiles, and no fighter, and ammunition needed although at this point I think the rockets are the most powerful weapons.Against larger ships torpedoes through the shields very quickly and painfully, the body is crumbling before our eyes.Minus missiles or torpedoes that even though they are homing they can knock down, they are slow and of course it is expensive.

R
Remmo 27.12.19

Oleg Соколов86
Now, if the ships were supply missiles would put a so each ship to equip separately, I wear out))

D
Darhoven 19.03.21

Each does not need to be equipped, they have a button to buy

a
astakhov00 19.03.21

Remmo
there you can save the drawing,
but on the topic, I generally fly with starting blasters, only mk2, simply because they are easier to hit because of the speed of the bullet