3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lndeterminate 27.12.19 10:38 am

Friezes and drawdown (Titanfall 2)

Faced with the problem. For some reason sometimes happen friezes and sagging fps. For example, if the switch in sight of Krubera and in front of a large corridor from all sorts of objects, there is a significant drawdown. Mostly fps more than a hundred, and sags up to 70-80. But it is on the screen it is written. It feels like a second or two the fps dropped to 40-50. And freezes at all random. I honestly don't know what to say. Everything is already at the minimum salary, except for anisotropic filtering and range of drawing models. Like before the upgrade this was not (actually it is, but smaller). Config i5 4440, GTX970, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb WD black train. Playing in FullHD. GTA 5 is stable 60 fps on ultra-settings, and then freezes. What can you say about this? Is it only me, or just developed nakosyachili with optimization?
18 Comments
Sort by:
l
lndeterminate 27.12.19

Maybe the game on a SSD to put?

M
MarvelDC 27.12.19

My game runs perfectly at maximum speed and the smoothness of TAA. Do a disk defragmentation, turn off all unnecessary running programs, antivirus. But my games are on a separate physical hard drive.

A
Andrey Baulin 27.12.19

Now in 2017 would result as a benchmark gta5.

l
lndeterminate 27.12.19

Andrew Baulin
Battle 1 ultra settings 60-70 fps.

l
lndeterminate 27.12.19

Marvel2
I'll try. Apparently it is still in my comp.

E
Elite_Dungerous 27.12.19

Weird play on ultra, the game just goes from high fps

m
mibr777 27.12.19

lndeterminateПопробуй to reduce the aliasing and draw distance

S
Sergey Smolin 27.12.19

Elite_Dungerous
Here as in washed-Cal office duty engine itself lowers the schedule and tick the unlimited video memory did not deliver as well as fucking in the CODE, in short put in the recommended, then the graphics will be better.

S
Sergey Smolin 27.12.19

And no engine and crap concrete, grafona no, eats GB of memory to a scribe as compared to frostbite of course it looks pathetic....
Buy 8-11 gigs viduh what would be the maximum speed in this stuff or CODE?! Developed all crazy were going crazy!!!! Learn how Days make or ID of Softer with Machinegames, everything is flying at maximum speed with 4 GB VRAM CARL!!! AT 4!!!

g
gennaz 27.12.19

lndeterminate
This is because of processor,all 4 cores and the frequency is low(3100 MHz-3300 MHz).I do not have these problems.
Spoiler

l
lndeterminate 27.12.19

gennaz
It's not the case. And since when 4 cores for modern games - a little?

g
gennaz 27.12.19

lndeterminate
And since when 4 cores for modern games - a little?
You check out this program (fps monitor) what's your CPU load percentage and the temperature in this game.

l
lndeterminate 27.12.19

gennaz
The percent loaded is not one hundred, only the card 99.

E
Elite_Dungerous 27.12.19

Sergey Smolin
I speak about that all very well. I'm already getting used to the fact that they have standard power computer, which copes with what you are not able to handle the new graphics card series 1070-1080

g
gennaz 27.12.19

lndeterminate
Found this video which explains your problem - is the time frame.
Spoiler

A
Arch0707 27.12.19

Optimise and games just super.

S
Sergey Smolin 27.12.19

Elite_Dungerous
Ahah, you're a clown aahahah))))) It that the cha is PC such average that is steeper than 1070\80????
Cha or 1024\768??? against 1070\80 in 4K?
You is not the case Varpik number 2 eh??

S
Steve Taller 27.12.19

the game principle of shutanov a blast, graphics bobma, optimize also, in principle go in any bucket