3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dantevictim 27.12.19 10:39 am

Impressions of the game (Lucius)

I noticed this game quite a long time.. it was little advertised and therefore almost unknown to anyone.. but the point is she's pretty interesting.. to play as a little devil.. =)
now the game came out and that's what can I say about it..
for a little known game with an interesting concept - it is very good..
Yes.. the game has very poor graphics.. but I think those who will play it and not need it)
the idea is as you can guess is taken from the movie the omen and the omen.. essence is to clear your house from bad people that we don't like.. there is simple logic puzzles... have super powers.. which by the way, we get for murder.. murder those necessary to produce ... so for us no one thought ahah
the game is designed for one-time passage.. vryatli want to re-take again.. but 1 time should go.. pretty entertaining)
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TORRESNATOR 27.12.19

dantevictim
The graphics are not so bad, the animation is a bit lame

S
Seguro 27.12.19

I like the idea itself+ provides a rare opportunity to play for the bad.The rest just started to play.but the most positive impressions going. Which spoils the only Russification

D
DarthMIX 27.12.19

The end is weird, too chaotic, and I didn't understand what was the closed door near one of the refrigerators, and the game is cool, like one of a kind.

D
DANger B.I.G. 27.12.19

Passed.A masterpiece!VERY original.So,small,not well-known Studio without a huge budget and high-profile publisher had a brilliant game,which I definitely will remember for a long time,unlike many of the expensive blockbuster games,which by and large new that we may not see,and Lucius, EVERYTHING looks fresh and original.A very interesting game,forcing sometimes to break a head,took place excitedly.The final is a bit upset,confused what is...

H
Headbangbang 27.12.19

Beaten all the words about the original and a masterpiece . The game is definitely for a narrow audience of players .Players of the young generation will surely obhaivat game for the weak graph the lack of action scenes and tips . But generation thinking players will be enough .Part of the quest with things to eliminate of the victims was a success but the ways of elimination in game you can add more.In the same garden could be in the moment with the liquidation of the mothers to make dad take advantage of a hatchet which if you look carefully there is not far away .What to say more about the atmosphere of the game I do not know anyone and I was depressed straight felt that playing a horned boy .All thanks to the palette, I haven't seen so effectively used it to create atmosphere .

P
Pheus 27.12.19

Headbangbang
If there is a second part, well, or similar style game (and I really hope that the developers will please us with something at least interesting), it is likely they will add more variety to the game. Do not forget, what did the Studio basically no money in a garage on his knees. Even the music is taken from the site where this music is distributed under a free license (free) what in the credits without concealment said. If the game is worth the funds that the Studio has invested in the creation (developers at least have something to eat there), the received funds can be used to increase future games in terms of possible solutions of a problem.

I play wildly like, Yes, there are quite a few different problems, including graphical artifacts, about the Russification did not speak, because he saw her, immediately switched to English, because the PROMT, but it does not beg the originality of the gameplay, especially for quest-oriented horror (though the horror is too loud) games. First downloaded the torrent, had passed but under the impression he had a full desire to go out and buy on Steam, support the developer who has invested the least money and the maximum of the soul, and not Vice versa, as it makes Activision to its line of pathetic Shutikov with jaded to the holes gameplay. In General, bought the game, now pass the second time doing the achievements. But hardly will pass long your first playthrough took one day because as I sat down, so did not get out until he passed, the game just completely overwhelmed. However on the pair almost fell asleep, but it was clearly worth it. :)

Well, students... And students do in this game is impossible to play 18+ it, so that those who are less than 16 you do not look in her direction, all the same except for graphics, few of them anything to understand. They even dialogs/videos to read/listen will not.

In General, we can safely congratulate the Studio Shiver Games with good start, well probably should be congratulated also Lace Mamba Digital, cos it's the first game that they make.

PS But I am more than sure that the developers have approached many of the publishing firm, including a major, but 100% of them were rejected with the justification is not a format, not buy students, no money.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 27.12.19

As I'm a religious person who believes in God, the game I didn't like the original though, but little devil this is too much.

V
ValikApostol 27.12.19

The game is very rare. But the thought of having to kill the whole family, their parents... and not just the idea and the implementation! It's awful. I made a mistake - I went through this game. I don't really believe in any hell, but after its passage, in my life happened, bad things. Don't play it. Many will say - what nonsense! - it's just a game! But after playing it we are imbued with the character, his feelings... most Likely, my posts will not help anyone neither cold nor hot, but if it'll convince someone to play it, I'll be happy.

b
bukowski 27.12.19

Odd about the game itself little written, mostly religious nonsense.

P
Purgesha 27.12.19

ValikApostol
hah, on the contrary provoke :DDDDDDDD Oh now I know what to do with a weekend ;)
and so in General what the game looks like ???puzzles for example, or gameplay,storyline?

G
GUnit 2 27.12.19

The game: Boobs, sex, blood, dismemberment. I would like Lucius 2 was much better(more Tits, more sex, more blood and dismemberment)

L
Ledi Kroft 27.12.19

I liked the estate. this is probably the first game where you can go into every room and even outside to the garden, very pleased, however I learned where everything is on the estate just at the end of the game...replay will be unlikely. It is not interesting to play. Graphics too, I liked it...about the animation of course we can't say but this is not a significant drawback. :) spooky only at the beginning and when the show slowed down as people die. And so not scary :)

L
Ledi Kroft 27.12.19

Offer a hat to the game! PlayGround.ru

D
Denis Kozlov 27.12.19

Designed game...

J
JackReacher 27.12.19

It is very interesting to learn about this game:

P
Pelmen dobra 27.12.19

Not enough reviews, not enough. Meanwhile, the second part is very addictive. To play for the minor utyrka-teroristov have never had. Fellows to kill the fun, a variety of methods of killing is through the roof.

E
Egik81 27.12.19

How to ruin the game is the end game to force the player trying to wear his pants over his head. And with this game starting in 10 chapters. Solid stealth.