3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikolai86863 27.12.19 10:39 am

Headquarters (X4: Foundations)

All good! Tell me other scenarios you can do in the headquarters?
25 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0tas 27.12.19

nikolai86863
In any scenario, there is a quest for SHK

D
DorianGray1989 27.12.19

Question why is my Manager not working in headquarters. I have it standing on the dock and does not go to his office. And not engaged in their duties

R
Remmo 27.12.19

DorianGray1989
And this during a bug - tell him to work in another place then again otsikoissa and prestigous and repeat the recruitment process for the station.

D
DorianGray1989 27.12.19

Remmo
Find him at the station and to withdraw back to the ship? Taskbar that he is not in the staff Headquarters. Trying to appoint a new says that the place is busy.

D
DorianGray1989 27.12.19

I have built a station that is the headquarters? Or is there anyway to assign this station is the headquarters? It is on the map visible as a factory 1

R
Ruslan Nikulin 27.12.19

DorianGray1989
Maybe because he's... Russian?)))

R
Remmo 27.12.19

DorianGray1989
Sometimes, depending on what you have attached to the SHK it changes name - go to the construction menu and the top write what you want.

n
nikolai86863 27.12.19

k0tas
SPS found! And another question is it possible to transfer the SHK to another system?

k
k0tas 27.12.19

nikolai86863
Seems to be no, I did not ask this question) In X3 was the power beams that could be used for pull station, as here with this XS

n
nikolai86863 27.12.19

k0tas
SPS will understand!)

L
LeonKiller.UA 27.12.19

My question is, is SHK, built on its base station energoobektov.. but I can not understand what need resources for energy production..?

l
legionle007 27.12.19

LeonKiller.UA
No,would be light.The plot of base spawned where a lot of light and asteroids with water.

L
LeonKiller.UA 27.12.19

How to check the amount of light in the system?
Lot of ice, but the energy from the station there)

l
legionle007 27.12.19

LeonKiller.UA
The number of all types of resources and their availability in the system where you are you can see on the map,provided that they explored with the help of scan fashion of the ship.System information read,spin is three-dimensional.

R
Remmo 27.12.19

legionle007
So energy shouldn't be a problem, just put the solar panels.

L
LeonKiller.UA 27.12.19

How to teleport after learning teleport? Understood, the context menu on any station

e
edikbl 27.12.19

how to override ship-to-SHK cargo from the hold? found only minukku reset. Whether it is possible between his ships to move cargo?

PS what would the personnel from one ship to another to send you need to put them close to the dock? or you can fly?

M
Mozarini 27.12.19

edikbl
to throw the cargo from ship to ship in space, on one of the cargo shed, the second give the command to pick up. The staff can be spread only within one station.

n
nestormahno2018 27.12.19

edikbl
Vydelyaet the transmitting ship and the right mouse button on the ship and I pass. And the ship will pass. Also at the station, only I to transfer station or for construction. On ships and stations due to be crew.

e
edikbl 27.12.19

does not work( no such option to pass when I click or right F through the ship.
Stupid that there's two ships, the kite is the aggressor and the aggressor elite, both with the staff, I want elite cargo on the kite to throw and as I can not find how. And sat on a kite was flown, I have no pass, the only thing found in the submenu info, the airdrop, it's up and running(
With SHK can not verify, have not figured out how to staff to hire. On the ship brought the Manager and all. The staff necessary to bring or how to invite? Doc built.