3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DStrifer 27.12.19 10:39 am

How to catch? (Monster Hunter: World)

How to catch monsters? Why in this range of items all my shells and coating highlighted with a red cross? As all this stool to use, already angry! haha I do it all necrophil if they do not understand how to use.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Kevraletin 27.12.19

Something to catch the monster, you must bring it to the point where he starts to limp and run away to its nest, after that you can either outrun it, or give it to reach the breeding grounds, and winberie under the nose of the trap, the wolf pit, or Elektro, then throws a sleepy bomb under his nose and voila, the beast is caught.

4oKaBo 27.12.19

+to the above
Weakened the monster has an icon of a skull on the minimap. When you get to lair, then goes to sleep, while sleeping, you can immediately distribute the sleepy bombs under his nose, and then put a trap under him, he traps you Wake up and immediately fall asleep from the bomb, as silly as it sounded %) 2 sleepy bombs on the initial monsters missing, then there may be more need to check.
Uh shells and coating it is necessary to use small arms, not?

C
CRUISR 27.12.19

Coatings for bows, shells for light and heavy leucorodia. ++ to the above - at the bottom of the icon of the monster, it has a pulse, if the strip is almost straight, you can catch ( not always ), Bach the ladder and sleepy.

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.12.19

4oKaBo wrote:
2 sleepy bombs on the initial monsters enough more
all have 2 at the most.

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.12.19

DStrifer wrote:
Why in this range of items all my shells and coating highlighted with a red cross?
because they do not fit.

S
Siniy Kot 27.12.19

DStrifer
the creation of weapons(particularly bows and leucorodia) pay attention to what types of projectiles they can use the keyboard shortcuts to see and what to press-on the bottom right when you bring the right weapons

M
Mr.DeZAK 27.12.19

Guys, question. Diablos do to catch you? Just in the field, the Handbook says what the reward will be in both cases (killed/died), wolf pit/Shocker might be not.

B
Beirut 27.12.19

Mr.DeZAK
bringing to the skull catch, can not catch only the highest dragons

M
Mr.DeZAK 27.12.19

Beirut
Got it, thanks. About skull know)
I just field guide introduced a confusing