3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4ervonets 27.12.19 10:40 am

Choose a gaming PC

Hey all, wish I was in bps the other day, wanted a ready-made computer to buy to replace my vacuum cleaner)so there are buckets sell for insane money that the hair stand on end)
Do not really rummage in iron, decided to turn to you for help,forum.

Help collect optimal Assembly with all necessary components including body, 40 to 50tysyach, I mostly play DotA or cs.
Monitor ,mouse keyboard is a issue in the system unit.
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.19

collect less games pekak cheaper than 40K is impossible
you can collect couple like kurosen 1500-2500 - 1600-2060 with the boxed cooler is what the Mat cost b-450 micro-ATX, a power supply 500-600W and graphics card in the range 1050-1050 of NVIDIA. sobstvenno preferably sapolil simplest ддр4 the memory of 8+8GB but with this kofus. 4+4 is not jointly rational if the Mat Board is no longer possible to set the memory it will be a one-time pitch. well, there are some of corpus in the region of 1500 roubles on the basis of the video card and actually the cheapest stepper motor very with difficulty comes in 40kg
learn more about the region and the shipping cost, the store
and the minimum slot Pitch of about the same size, it is a couple of 60+ thousand rubles
so the budget it is desirable to increase then it will be kurosen 1600 16GB and 1050ти peck-peck
yet it is worth noting that nvida card generation 1000 and less new radioimages to be compatible with a number of old Materov which will require an adapter with HDMI to DVI or VGA or the new monitor

4ervonets 27.12.19

MunchkiN 616

What advice would you give to change, work on something to save money?

B
BezNika1 27.12.19

1) if the parts are then correctly ordered in the store CSN and on their website
technopoint.EN
2) Come in and order.

Xeon E3-1240 v5
ASROCK B250M-HDV
Corsair Vengeance LPX [CMK8GX4M2A2666C16] kit 8GB
HDD Seagate Sata 3.0 1Тбайт

Video card
MSI AMD Radeon RX OC 580 ARMOR
or
Asus GeForce GTX 1060 EXPEDITION

Well, after the money.

4ervonets 27.12.19

BezNika1
Percents of Intel will cost a little expensive, I can recommend a bunch of percents from AMD and mate for him

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

4ervonets
Anything like it in computerrepairs order:
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.19

4ervonets
best RAM 2 modules to take as cucuruzeni to this sensitive don't know how of course the 4 nuclear
the very memory no matter what. if you later need to pick up upgrade memory Souvanna will be difficult under dual-channel mode
Mat paid can be ASRock 450m for example by not correspondingly shrinks case with ATX to micro ATX that releases
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/a547ddd2e6c93330/videokarta-kfa2-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-oc-50iqh8dsn8ok/characteristics/
I guess this is better took than would free the funds to buy a second memory
the corn 1600 would be better for later upgrades and is likely to be more relevant in the next cycle of consoles so it would be nice to pull up to him.

4ervonets 27.12.19

MunchkiN 616
thank you

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
not sticato you iron with our Russian post order?okay there's that small and well zapominanie and that there are risks ,but as a motherboard or vidyuhi come?they SAG under any load ,and in the case of marriage ,it again time and crap

I would have overpaid by 5K ,but took the store at hand than to wait for a month and not the fact that everything will be okay .

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

4ervonets
for Dodi with Xcoi and novelties at moderate to high

J
J. Marston 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
For many years order iron with CU, and many other assumptions that go by the mail of Russia. For all the time no problems. Let's be honest, mail of Russia works well, now is not the 90s, it's time to forget about stereotypes.
And that's what I was afraid of when ordering from SI, so this is a wild hemorrhoids in case of warranty appeal. Nurse dying often memory more often. Then have to decide for yourself whether you save on warranty or not.
But in any case, the new year for Russians Computer Universe will die, since the limit on tax-free order is only 500 euros. Now it is 1000. More than this amount to order is no longer profitable, as you will impose a tax.

L
Luka_gg 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Spoilerd, order a LOT, no problem. In CU there is something THAT is not in our stores, in addition VAT is not to pay at least cheaper on the whole.
To assemble the CSN-e, is not to respect themselves, disgusting point. Here's Your build, why bother with such overpayment 8100 (as much as 5,000 rubles already overpaid, and there's another 5 thousand difference in price!!!)? When 2600 11 000 in CU? And the better video card and memory, in addition the word dual decides.
For the same money in a CU succeed SIGNIFICANTLY better build.
P. S. he Already ordered the CPU + oblada + memory + SSD, everything came well Packed + cheaper issues per year of operation has not been (delivery 2 week treatment with weekly). Now another order I will do better at them than our speculation.
P. p. S. a Lot of marriage met? I never been up there, how many collected PC. I have two of them + earlier assemblies in 2010 / 2012. Sites rare issue. Bought take, collect, sell. Opera lifetime guarantee. Percent don't need it, SSD is unlikely. And Mat. Board Google % of marriage.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

J. Marston
VOVAN WOLF
I buy in the store only once was familiar and just rumored to not trust them,but you persuaded me)

L
Len4ik00N 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
hard drive doesn't like to travel, especially by Russian post)))- it is better to buy from local shops. The case is also better to take a (cheaper)

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Len4ik00N
Yes it is clear ,just enough about the curves of videocards and motherboards and stones instead of goods

L
Len4ik00N 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
seen enough about the curves of videocards and motherboards and stones instead of goods
The negative take off and spread more often - it seems that almost every other package with the surprise, or arrives, though actually such cases are at times less than successful deliveries, but it's better to prepare for the worst scenario, to not break in the mail and not to fly for money.

B
BezNika1 27.12.19

4ervonets wrote:
Percents of Intel will cost a little expensive, I can recommend a bunch of percents from AMD and mate for him

then here it is , cheap and cheerful perfect for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, etc

AMD FX-8320E OEM
ASRock 970M Pro3 sound of 7.1 is
Corsair - 2 x 4Gb
Power supply 500Ват

but the graphics card does not save, otherwise you'll regret it
Video card
MSI AMD Radeon RX OC 580 ARMOR
or
Asus GeForce GTX 1060 EXPEDITION

+I like this it may still remain

4ervonets 27.12.19

BezNika1
Thank you)

e
elexgood 27.12.19

help with my PC that the change in the budget is RS 15,000 now my
I need to change
motherboard
percent
none
RAM
now these are
motherboard XS
percent amd fx 8300 8 cores
vidyuhi amd radeon r 7 360 8 GB (available 4 GB)
there is one thing ( PERC needs of bitb with sse 4.1 4.2