3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ComradeClone 27.12.19 10:52 am

Special Edition crashes after Bethesda logo (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone, today happened probably the most unexpected event: after more than 200 hours crashes the game at startup, after playing a movie of the Gazebo. Don't know what happened with the game, but with all the classic solutions to the problem do not help either to Oita. What I just did... computer Configuration for this game by a large margin, the hardware is all fine, driver all-new. The word I want to say that today I re-installed the driver for the sound card, but no combination of audio settings that offer users, kickbacks or reinstallation do not help. Maybe this is old for many, the problem appeared again and played with new colors in connection with the release of the next update or just a coincidence. There are only 4ые achievements in the game and such crap...do Not want to demolish the Windows, by the way I have 10 pro 64 bit.
19 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 27.12.19

If you put some mods maybe they are to blame

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 27.12.19

I ran into the same problem , that is because of the new model RX 5604Gb Geming , mods I don't have much , 7-8He more , but it turned out that it is necessary for this card upgrading from the AMD site to download it is under games gazebos and everything was O. K. ! Try it and You ! If you have AMD , and gth didn't know ?!

D
DenProtiw 27.12.19

ComradeClone
If you are fashion, then the problem is a conflict between mods. Often that happened to me

d
danila282930 27.12.19

Download app flick wrye bash in Skyrim MOPY folder (the file from the archive) there activate itself via wrye bash .exe and where are purely red squares untick or Tokachi modifications for everything to work correctly.

K
Kyubi 27.12.19

Most likely you installed a pack of mods and they are not wrong load, read the text document in the folder with the mod and sort them in the correct order in the launcher.

n
nestrbob 27.12.19

ComradeClone
If the game does not start and there were no updates , installing new mods, etc , then try to delete the last save .

C
ComradeClone 27.12.19

I play without mods and plugins, tired one day to do the build. About all these features with Wre bash and other shit I know, but they're not. Would have written that stirred up something with the mod in this case, preservation clean. I specifically disabled logo and check run game without saves, old saves, etc. combination. I had a few seconds to see the main menu before thrown to check. Steam people responded that this happens because of the news from the Creation Club in the main menu. They crashat the game, because the game works when the Internet only when it's fixed... I Hope Butch will rise. The actual problem is who else plays Skyrim Special Edition.

C
COLDW1ND_0 27.12.19

ComradeClone
Yes, it's because of the news creation club'a. Helps to either turn off Internet (sync with steam no achievements no, as I understand it), or use vpn when entering the game. I turned on the client vpn connected to the USA included the game, waited download the tape, cut vpn and loaded the save. But for a long time in this mode I have not played do not know whether the stable version.

i
insel260 27.12.19

ComradeClone
Yesterday ran and played in the SE. Played about 3-4 hours, everything was normal. There are mods for weapons and superior skills (graphics). All great runs going.
Steam, license, VIN 10х64. Drivers NVIDIA - 23.21.13.8813 from 10.27.2017

C
ComradeClone 27.12.19

I just earned the game, released so to speak.

C
ComradeClone 27.12.19

Here fresh and working solution, I recommend. Thank you to the users discussion Steam, namely DarthNur93. The translation is not difficult, I understand.

i have found a potential fix on the crashes after the bethesta logo and in the main menu to.
the problem seams to be with the internet connection with the game as when you have it on and start the game it creaches but there are a solution where you turn of the internet then you can play it and turn it back one
but i have found aother way on how you can fix it and it works mutch better (in my opinion)
-go into windows firewall
-go into advanced settnings
-find and go into outbound rules and press new rule
-chouse the program and look for skyrimSE.exe after that
-chouse to block internet connection to it
-just ignor the profile part and dis name to what ever you want, i named mine to Skyrim Special Edition to have it easyer to find it incase dis will be fixet
then save and your done! you should now be able to play the game without any crashes! :D

D
Demiurgius 27.12.19

ComradeClone
Thank you!! Really only helps is either a complete physical disconnect from the Internet

s
silentium111 27.12.19

ComradeClone
damn, thank you very much, I am desperate to play. just burning for a month, everyone blaming the graphics card\setup\Jewish gods, but nothing helped

C
ComradeClone 27.12.19

silentium111
Enjoy the game!

C
ComradeClone 27.12.19

Demiurgius
A cure was found.

W
Warik33 27.12.19

I also have the problem was the Internet. Banned network access Skyrim SE in my antivirus and it worked!

i
ilmas113 27.12.19

There is a variant without limitation of the Internet?

C
ComradeClone 27.12.19

ilmas113
What you this option does not ustraevaet? Internet access will be limited to the game itself, steam will work as well.

I
Ilmas Gatiyatov 27.12.19

ComradeClone
But what is now in the club of creativity to come in?