3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nick Monaro 27.12.19 10:53 am

How were the games? (Fishing Planet)

Hello fishermen) Who put as game? What is interesting in the DLC?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 27.12.19

Nick Monaro
Now the game is gone, had some troubles...After the patch v0.3.3 everything is fine.
The game is in OBT now and constantly something is changing, improving, etc.
The simulator is quite realistic, if you stick that long.

B
Black.Card 27.12.19

The DLC is nothing particularly supernatural, 3 the DLC the same rods that eventually the game will open. They are to lazy to open them. But in the latest new DLC exclusive Udy and coil.
About the DLC - it is better to buy premium in the game and pump, will cost cheaper and faster.

T
TaipanSa 27.12.19

Good impressions of the game.
Realism
Donat, almost not influencing the game.
And a lot of pluses, but the game is still raw, it has to finish and finish.
But the game is good, I advise all lovers of fishing.

M
MrRa 27.12.19

at first it was interesting ... after 5-7 LVL is boring(

K
Kolyuchiy83 27.12.19

MrRa
Bored? Yes, the most interesting after 18лвл, and even more interesting after 20лвл in Michigan.
Great game! Simulated about 400 hours, and most importantly to continue to grow and add more countries as well as the opportunity to fish in the seas and oceans. In terms of graphics, gameplay, excitement and realism of the analogues seems to be no. Very much, though, and not a fisherman, even the hook wanted to buy=)

M
MrRa 27.12.19

Колючий83
do not argue, but to reach 18ур have the desire... I was admin in one browser fishing, more than a year, so maybe I had enough for a few LVL... but as above I wrote - it was interesting at first

n
noookm 27.12.19

cool game

P
PCHalfFullHD 27.12.19

Peck-peck wrote:
Thanks for the hat then? Real phishing, it is worth the purchase to her order???
Much better to buy/make a fishing rod and head to the nearest body of water, as the sensations from the real fishing is, in fact, reason to fish for most. A fishing simulator... it's a simulator of virtual sex.

I
Irrlight 27.12.19

Amazing game + full antimonat + give gold Prem for LVL and events - hvatet for all tournaments for real loot (not yet won, but it is not yet so much) + the graphics settings on almost any computer + MBT, will only get better. The Council may, after it becomes to suck the loot, so that regtest now, while bun showered, and legacyfiles in the top to release)

k
klipntoola 27.12.19

That really will be steeper! Especially for our fishing.

A
ANIManiak 27.12.19

klipntoola
Yes, RR is much that is interesting and diversity there much more, but the management there through the ass and the optimization is even worse than in the OP, and too quickly the time passes (but it's an improvement).