3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIKLAI 27.12.19 10:54 am

Skills armour how to apnut??? (Monster Hunter: World)

I can NOT understand how to improve the skills of armor,collect one set(there are a couple of clothes from one set of skills on 1уровне)or by the color of the skills to look for similar colors from different sets???
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 27.12.19

MIKLAI
Gems skills apayutsya, but it is only for BP armor with sockets. And Yes, you can wear pieces from different sets with the same skills they also increase.

A
Apokalipsis113 27.12.19

Has armor HP (low rating) and Borno BP (highest rating). The plot is fractured and will be available locations, missions and monsters high rating. Here BP armor and has better bonuses, and the armor numbers are also better. Plus, the VR gear, you can APAT through the spheres of the armor and to modify so that more time can be apnut.

M
MIKLAI 27.12.19

well I got two things from one seta, and skills on them, 1 stand,why did not rise to 2уровень?Zombieller

Z
Zombieller 27.12.19

MIKLAI
Because each skill stuff should be the same. For example wear shlemofon with skill Protection 1 and gloves too, with a Protection 1, get skill Protection 2

M
MIKLAI 27.12.19

Zombieller
clearly,znachit not need my gear and skill the same

M
MIKLAI 27.12.19

Zombieller
thank you)

b
bladiz 27.12.19

MIKLAI
until you get through the main story with the skills don't even bother, and then you will fly the normal sets and as said above, the gems skills, they are often given for a job