3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Suvorov 27.12.19 10:55 am

Do not load save (XCOM 2)

Crashes
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 27.12.19

The window? Download previous, broken save game that is not clear?

D
Daniil Suvorov 27.12.19

Mercurionio
So if it was once,I already downloaded the previous box and floor games were held(

x
xoen 27.12.19

The game itself kicks off?
Error while downloading there?
In General, you need to describe in more detail the problem.

P
Pon4ik007 27.12.19

Fashion is?

S
Sallar 27.12.19

Judging by the reviews, the game consistently smacks saves in missions when:
1. Kill the cocoon crisalida before birth crisalida, (solution is to wait for the birth in monitoring mode, several characters, or to go on a mission with no downloads).
2. When we take under mind control some aliens (solution - or to give it to die quickly using such as light, to kill himself, not to load a save game in which the hanging control)
Reviews that Porada saves out missions there. Ie sohranyaya before and after missions, for monitoring missions when there is no control over a stranger (not all of the aliens talking saves).
When there are 1 or 2 cases - usually helps restarting the game.

S
Skaimax 27.12.19

_Salar_
My opponent responds to my actions he just stands there, popping up messages that I discovered but zero sense, you can focus to run up and shoot him(

v
vidgin 27.12.19

Skaimax
it happened to me once. I loaded the save game before the enemy was stand and the glitch has passed.

S
Skaimax 27.12.19

vidgin
I also re entered the game and the glitch disappeared....straight relieved :) But taking advantage of the bug through a challenging mission with 4 soldiers, the other with bruises and was in the battle went:) lucky)

E
Elior 27.12.19

kill the graphics in the settings and loaded
if not loaded then just blame the previous settings and not save game

c
chuvak121212212 27.12.19

game nesofregetta at all what could be the reason. click save to save it shows that kept getting out of the game zahodish save there. the save game folder appears empty when installing in the game folder in my documents there is no folder of XCOM.what to do how to resolve help?

D
Djonnikc 27.12.19

чувак121212212
Try to create the folder myself! Here is the way I have C:\Users\Djonnik\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData
By the way I have the game consistently crashes after the last patch when I change the settings of shadows and cheto, then on high. And then even old saves may not load until reduced settings!
PS: License, Steam.

c
chuvak121212212 27.12.19

have nepomohlo

c
chuvak121212212 27.12.19

the Saves folder appears in the folder with the game for some reason

F
Fastman 27.12.19

The problem is that when trying to load a mission the loading process becomes eternal. Just shows the poster of advent and nothing happens. I have a similar problem is solved by loading the save at the base, while when the save to database are normally loaded, you can load the save game on a mission.

E
Elior 27.12.19

make sure you can't get it in the game folder read-only ;)
those 2 folders in the root where the EXE is not the save folder
Saves empty
Save there 4-5 DLCI

E
Elior 27.12.19

that's where the game stores the saves
Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData
the documents of all their especially if you move the folder after you install Windows
try to run the game in administrator (on the EXE right click and run as admin)

T
Tomas Sevchenko 27.12.19

I have infinite loading saves, no crashes no crashes and just couldn't get it to load.

K
Kolyan9610 27.12.19

I have everything working properly just do not understand created the world played out loads I go to download the plug-in comes and stands in what's the matter ?

P
Promo_2222 27.12.19

and I'm downloading the save and the game stops responding