3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
elfshadow 27.12.19 10:55 am

secrets emperor: battle for dune let's share (Emperor: Battle for Dune)

for example in the construction of the 2nd factory built units is reduced by 5 sec. 3rd for 3s. and the 4th nafig not needed.
50 Comments
Sort by:
e
elfshadow 27.12.19

how you can quickly deploy daggers or mortar it is necessary to press With a second press D.

e
elfshadow 27.12.19

how to make spam glitches? interesting.

e
elfshadow 27.12.19

people really there is no one and there is something to share an interesting?

T
TitOffSky 27.12.19

the game is not very popular =(

e
elfshadow 27.12.19

so what? And I like it.

T
TitOffSky 27.12.19

Me too, and many people like! Many simply forgot about it, don't play any more

e
elfshadow 27.12.19

just her almost no place to buy that's the biggest problem, especially good wheels.

F
Fedykin 27.12.19

I agree. Also like dune as for tips,press T 2 times emphasizing unit,and all such will stand out across the map.And where can I download dune for free? I heard there's another emperor besides other Dunelike!

T
TitOffSky 27.12.19

Dune, Dune 2, Dune 2000. On www.old-games.ru but better in the torrent , there full images

F
Fedykin 27.12.19

Thanks for the advice,TitOffSky.But I have tried to pump out the game with a promising silkiest that the file was not found!There is this website where it is Really possible to download something?Share your experience

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

You can actually do that goldenbank.kiev.ua but it was closed, there torrents.ru now.

S
Svetiks 27.12.19

Hello ! Today we discovered a new feature in the game. To the village is not known to me. But I not yet specified. When you select a unit and press J (Jay) appears unusual green target. In the game settings, this feature is described as a kind of Formation, in the Russian-speaking interface and Move in formation in English.
Maybe someone knows what it is and what it eats ?! :)

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

This is not a new feature. I remember something she did, but because of the many inconveniences it is not used. I army group divided for easy control, and control points exposed to attack.

Formation - literally (formation) in the military lexicon, parts are built in a certain order, line, column, Sirena, Kara. ie one word building.
In this game, Yurmala so imperfect that only destroys the troops.

S
Svetiks 27.12.19

IIIALEXIII, I'm not saying that this new feature ! I said that this is a new feature for me ! ;)
So say that particular line !
Well, uh...
So divide the army into groups and expose the point of attack.., very well, Yes, you are a true strategist, IIIALEXIII ! :) I would to you would to chop ! For life and death ! :)

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

Gruppirovki divide I by pressing ctlr +...., in all strategies, all do. So convenient, all the troops on hand and lovaine have anyone. The defenders at first it might that it is invisible from several sides beaten, and if you notice, one unit prorvatsya needs. And although the main tactic the network is kill harvester. Just cash starved hunger. Base tear then.

And can not lstate))) will not work. Firstly, I only give out secrets. 2. the main store in reserve. 3. In the dune I have a year to not play.

P
Pankratov 27.12.19

Where fashion on the Dune download, share, gmtime.

I
IIIALEXIII 27.12.19

Open your eyes, read the old threads))

[
[PC]Contra 27.12.19

Secrets so...
Secret 1
The j key allows all units to maintain its structure and to move with the same speed
Secret 2
The best tool against infantry - the Freeman and the G button -press and they shoot from afar and not holed up in the sand
Secret 3
Have arkanarskoy techs just kick the problem with the Marines. Their technique is to technique the good Against infantry - not a bit. Try to play against them - you'll see it works
Secret 4
For tradeshow best build - build Minotaurs in the line up - rear down 2 chiniak (namely 2), 2 PCs, hide away slightly
Secret 5
Platform air defense boars - only when the money is deep pockets, it's just a transfer of money. Good only in the game against the Ordos( PC)
Secret 6
The main secret of the game is to kill enemy vehicles, and to take the field with spice (the enemy of course.)
Secret 7
At the beginning of the game need to protect your field spice
Secret 8
Missile tank - boars best sabotage their car. Use it against Vehicles (Carryall), then finish off crawling to the base of harvesters.
Secret 9
To enhance claim 8 pick up missile tanks containers. Invisibility-best find
Secret 10
If you and the enemy capalist on the bases and not to approach, try to carry his harvesters to their base. Use the advanced carryall.
Secret 11
That you can't get through the enemy - put some towers - Malo, close to place scout.
The secret 12
If you have money - build your MCV, advanced carryall and take the first somewhere. Just in case.
Secret 13
Do not use subdom sardukar against Ordos.
Secret 14
Always explore the territory. This is the path to success by 60 percent.
The secret of 15
The main success in the game is to remember where you have located. And to understand what makes the enemy.
Secret 16
Sometimes reaches such a situation, when the enemy - people just do not have time to react. So think, what is now occupied by your opponent, which part of the map is his monitor, where he gives the orders. And then attack, drop troops, make a diversion, etc. elsewhere.
Secret 17
The best subdom - in the early stages is feydakin, late, when a lot of money - Niabi.
Secret 18
Some appliances need to constantly manage. Its effectiveness increases sharply (LAZ. tanks, cancer. tanks, Feydakin and niaby)
Secret 19
The enemy must be tear first. Then will lag

This is all my own. opinion, my personal experience of the game. If something is not clear - I will write more. Played Dune since 2003. The first 2 years - every day for several hours a day. Because it's my favorite game for her was bought a computer. Played over the network again.

P
PAKHAN 27.12.19

Once played on an 8-bit Sega this grusino.Very different, is it worth to download?
If the Demo version with me....

p
p0cik 27.12.19

just do it Sega 16 bit....