3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ed58963 27.12.19 01:19 pm

Arena (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I'll be brief.
cars do not buy, they are not worth the money.
missed the bike in full kit. in the race for 10-15 laps it's not oversteer, it is difficult to get, easy to avoid traps
when collecting labels, the transport does not matter so take the bike
when collecting flags or a bike or wagon with a flame thrower to block the entrance to the flag if there is someone to cover your back (ideally on bike)
massacre - only bike. no options
the race bomb is also desirable bike because of the maneuverability.

PS: to take in the arena something other than a bike is like taking apart a bike in the class ATVs
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALTEK 27.12.19

Cars so for fun you can buy or collection and Yes the bike pulls pumped naturally.

f
fedorcov 27.12.19

ed58963
it makes sense to buy a monster and minicooper, maybe they are in one of the modes chase!
in General, this bike is the whole point of this arena is killed, in one day it all figured out and now all the lobby consists of these bikes ...

w
whatafck12 27.12.19

Extraschool logic we will never understand. They are obsessed with these bikes that the oppressors here.

a
anupadaku 27.12.19

Online 60fps on arenn 45. This is mega boring and the curve of the game... money requires like rabbits grass. Online session is empty. Nothing to do. This is the sunset of GTAV in full. Already on 4msaa terrible lag with smoothing for green sawing crooked driver. The range of drawing is missing. ??

e
ed58963 27.12.19

whatafck12
by the way, Yes. I have thought about it. probably the main designer of at least the biker is in the soul. how high of a whole team of GTA this gang of bikers

t
t830x 27.12.19

By the way, Yes, I was on the massacre, so there is one left of the opponents on the bike and one figure him who is not agile monsters could fill up.
Optimization is also broke. In a blank session without the players in some places there are friezes with subsidence to 22фпс, while carrying a beer in night club - 5 times fell to the second other FPS before this update everything was perfect.

w
whatafck12 27.12.19

t830x
so they transferred n-number of employees at рдр2, and that was a bunch of people: there is no economy, optimization suffers, the balance of no, testing update at all no one did campaign, since the stories in each mode, almost dragging, that's what they got, and have at the moment

w
whatafck12 27.12.19

With each update, need more and more money, beginners the entire game and only will roach on their pharmacy, Agrabah. And then wonder all come with a wrap, and the cases empty, except for arena

e
ed58963 27.12.19

who earned all very interesting.
regularly visit online. business fights take place without competition. events of free mode, too, no one rested. delicious terrorbite job if done only during the period of double payment. about daily I am sure they have not heard. I doubt that even the bulk of the farm. probably some still do not understand what wants to buy and not steamed, part in donating during the stock, the part most people loot, well oldfagi with tons of greenery.
bored at the co-op more than a week exposed in the settings search and the organization of the club. even jumped on sessions and live chat help was offered. in the end I found only a couple of people and only one of them really of farmil enterprises of the motorcycle club, the bunker, night club and did not let the business fight