3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19 01:20 pm

How to replace a caliber of ammunition? (Fallout 76)

In General, I stumbled here on a hunting rifle under .50 caliber, from this simple question:
here you can change the caliber? Because I'm kind of under the hunting rifle opened already all that is possible, is it possible to change the caliber of ammunition I never found.
Because .308 is certainly good, but the .50 looks more interesting.
32 Comments
Sort by:
E
EmFor 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
In Fallout 4 at the time, the caliber was varied by replacing the receiver. It is probably the same mechanics.
If scheme in the receiver 50 caliber it is possible to modify a conventional hunting rifle.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

EmFor
So I know about it, so ask.
As if already knocked out a million kinds of modifications to the hunting rifle, but that's it, replace the caliber as it is not observed.

E
EmFor 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
There is a theoretical way to know for sure, if you disassemble your .50 caliber on the bench.
If all other modifications examined, then the max probability that you will study the diagram on the receiver .50 caliber hunting rifle. Well, or nothing will learn. ))

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

EmFor
Just dismantled.
According to the inscription, I discovered a whole nothing.
Maybe I just need to parse, but that's not accurate.
Only to find those with whom they will fall...

G
Grek028 27.12.19

nothing interesting from him the less damage,the only sounds different when shot

N
Navaron 27.12.19

50 the receiver can only buy\to find a pattern\modification with the parsing of the weapons to get it impossible.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
Grek028
I now have one in the stash is, 40-th level. Damage 89. Scriptel myself a new 40 level under normal .308, with Hardened receiver. Damage 89. And when you consider that the cartridges .308 darkness...

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
I have made a 30-level under .308 and the receiver on the highest damage outputs 101 (given my not very typical for F76, the style itself is quite cope with the role of primary weapon)
Basically, me and .308, so far, satisfied, just like a real sniper rifle, not the remake from a carbine.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
In the original, the weapon is called hunting rifle, Y. translator translates as hunting rifle, so preupgrade the respective modes get is a sniper rifle, no? By the way, on the official forum of the gazebo people have raised the issue .50 caliber, finding that too little damage gives. And the damage still depends on the Rifleman perk I have at the time of writing there was only one relevant card.

E
EmFor 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Yesterday looked a Hunting rifle and ...
You can put the receiver .50 caliber, but the damage he is actually lower than the top .308
At maximum pumping from perk (3 cards for 3 stars) top .308 deals 160 damage or 100 damage without perks.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

EmFor
Receivers .50 several. And only one gives +10 to base damage - .50 Refined receiver - as well as Hardened receiver under .308. Adds weight as well, more than just the cost will be:-) But selling one figure penny:-(

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Not really. What we can turn it here, rather being a sniper.
Don't know, maybe I would say the echoes of the recent passing of F:NV, but I am sorely lacking a full-fledged large-caliber rifle. Because the same or the brave (classic) a break seroogy extremely mediocre. Moreover, I can't shake the feeling that, even at full pumping all three cards, with a damage of 160, the going gets much better.
P. C. Powder the gun as an option, but this is the gun.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

By the way, someone do a modification to change the caliber seen?
I don't know, just not buy it and need to knock

E
EmFor 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
Hunting rifle I have in the workbench the available receiver for a .50 caliber rifle and combat can change the caliber to .38 and the .45.
Can't say dropped out of the scheme after parsing or separately somewhere fell/was bought. Do not pay attention.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

EmFor
Well, that's the most important thing. If possible through the workbench, then knocks over time

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
So in ФО4 was not. Only mod. That's why I put a bunch of weapons mods, same MSR-ka for example.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Well, it's minus 4 key, so. Just there is not so much conspicuous, as the game is still single, with all the consequences.
And here, in case someone really wants to play the sniper, will be limited, in fact, a single carabiner. Yes, it will be possible to modify, but it just kills the interest. It would, at least, 2-3 (carbine as a primary and up to 50-th, profile sniper, you can use a level 35 (also under upgrade) and something more heavy. And you would be given a choice between a profile (and more rapid) and heavy (with all its pluses and minuses).
Maybe a gazebo and will be delivered like. Ever.

t
tdaa 27.12.19

In watoga bought 2 of the circuit under .38 caliber.
Can't say for sure whether they were with some consoles, but now on the workbench is just a modification on the .38 and sensitive receiver in .38 caliber.
So I think where it needs to be at .50 reinforced.which will be stronger than the top .308.
PS. .50 caliber is good because it is on the workbench right at 180 rounds done) with the perk master of the ordnance. And with luck and skill by 30% 2 production in General on 360. Now looking for trouble on the .50 caliber for his Kalash, which will give more profit than sniper. For sniper I have the GAUS is Glushak, or a carbine with a lever stopper, which is more powerful than the hunting. One problem, reload. As 4 didn't want bugs to fix, and then don't want to.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.19

lmperatorPC
Yes, minus. That's why we had mods uzat.
Correct? Torment me vague doubts...
tdaa wrote:
So I think where it needs to be at .50 reinforced.which will be stronger than the top .308.
I have already given the information from the Wiki that the most powerful receiver .50 - .50 Refined receiver - +10 damage.
Hardened receiver under .308 also gives +10. Draw your own conclusions.
Maybe... just maybe... the gazebo will listen to the players, previously I mentioned that off the forum there was a topic about .50 caliber at all. So maybe... just maybe... someday... in one of the following patches... something and fix it.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

BlackTigerTK
In General, Yes - the situation with .50-m need to be corrected. If I have not messed up, it, so, like this kid:
Спойлерhttps://womenofcaliber.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/50-caliber-pen.jpg
The idea is that it needs to beat Oh, how it hurts