3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19 01:21 pm

I can't put rune word (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon, prompt please what not so I did when you insert a rune word shield TalThulOrtAmn. Character laddermill, the shield was simply called monarch, gray color without any bonuses, only sockets. Did the first time inserted the word rune, could something not be done? (stuck in a queue runes Tal + Thul + Ort + Amn)
40 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin, to Church need to go light a candle. and here to post a screenshot, for example. when you described the conditions of runeword should work. most likely, something went wrong. but blind not to understand that.

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

only sockets
there are three of them? ;-)

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

strangely, like attached screenshot)

q
qPash 27.12.19

Single player is not?

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin, if single, it is now. but remember the bad. :D need to swing lyricist.. runes.txt seem. create inside the folder, the subfolder \data\global\excel\ and throw lyricist there. and the shortcut to the game to add key " direct. in all remembered not Google! =)

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin, PPC, look at the screenshot and I want to cry. grief. :D

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

no, it's blizzardskies batelnet, ledder character

C
CorvinOk 27.12.19

Yes, all right, like , only 2 options come to mind :
or you play in single in the single in the older version where there is no more RW Spirit
or you collected in low-quality disc as an option Cracked Monarch - although it can't seem to be 4 socket (although I do not remember exactly )
A screenshot of your failed spirit would have helped

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

CorvinOk
duck over there I posted a screenshot. the shield was the monarch, just the grey one)

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

Obsessed wrote:
Anton Dubrovin, PPC, look at the screenshot and I want to cry. grief. :D
but what is not so?)

A
Atziri 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin
The character has long been established ?

C
CorvinOk 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin
Yes, already saw a long time wrote previous message/thought about the options, problems , and even departed

Yes everything seems to be correct :/

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

A screenshot of your failed spirit would have helped
CorvinOk, :DDDDDDDDD my two stomachs to fill I need! this is an energy source looks like! ©

Anton Dubrovin, Yes, no, not wrong, just armor modestly. and what kind of sword though? Atlantean Strength or rw? )

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin, in short, blizzardskies BNET sucks Pehe - forever, play need here, and otherwise - from lukavica! ;-) see, THEY EVEN SPIRIT CROOKEDLY WORKS, and here all AS planned! ;-)

C
CorvinOk 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin
And why are you hammer in the Monarch cook of spirit , and not in Belovskom Shite with 4 sockatume ?
MB for this God diabli you and I got angry and broke your spirit ! xd

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

CorvinOk, in my part of the grief was from that, but then I thought maybe the spirit has to blissky? ))

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

Atziri wrote:
The character has long been established ?
no, 3-4 weeks ago. Flexing at work, the breaks didn't really change much)

Obsessed wrote:
Anton Dubrovin, Yes, no, not wrong, just armor modestly. and what kind of sword though? Atlantean Strength or rw? )
atlantin until this fall)

CorvinOk wrote:
And why are you hammer in the Monarch cook of spirit , and not in Belovskom Shite with 4 sockatume ?
MB for this God Diablo at you and got angry and broke your spirit ! xd
and he would have me dropped this palowski shield with 4 sockets) took the first that under a hand turned up, looked in the guides rune words, let think will do, and look how it turned out)

A
Anton Dubrovin 27.12.19

then, a question. rune word when inserted - just take rags with sockets and in the right order poke runes?) cube Horadric there not used?)

A
Atziri 27.12.19

Anton Dubrovin wrote:
no, 3-4 weeks ago.
If I'm not mistaken, last week was reset.