3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimus_27 27.12.19 01:21 pm

Quest Time deprivation. Choice (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Kamato telling the truth about the Saydiyah or not?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 27.12.19

It's up to you to decide which side to choose - the side of the soldiers lecraw, or escaped from them Sadio. BUT in any case, the end of the quest will be different, as the passage thereof.

m
mad wolf 27.12.19

well, in General, no one bothers to bring Sadio to the stables, to its delivery money to kill there Cimatu, to cast on Sadio Calm and get her money for the elimination of Kamatu, wait a minute and kill napasai Sadia, collect loot both corpses.
So one dominion minion will surely be killed, and the player will get 1200 coins plus the armor :)

but clarifying the question of which of them is the dominion minions in the game.

in my opinion - Kamatu not lying because it wants to solve the matter openly and without killing, and do not see why would the thalmor took sadiya alive and not her head.
And sadiya, quietly eating a GG Headhunter instead of going to the Jarl for the protection of the law - trust is not.
but Kamato very lucky to have a beautiful steel sword :)

W
Winter is Coming 27.12.19

Chose Kamato due to the fact that:
1) sadiya strangely reacted (said What have you done, and with a cool intonation) and not screaming that this killer, etc., seeing Kamatu.
2) About the guy in prison talking about Kamatu different things - so why, they're mercenaries! And should be the best.
3) Kamato instructed him to bring Sadia, and killed her on the spot (the remains in the temple is easy to explain the civil war, because Kamatu with Sadia could attack).
Sadiya, instead of the task, for example, help to move to another city, or to the border gave the task to kill Kamatu.
4)Kamato not afraid of the publicity of the case, asked the guard.
5) Next, sadiya says that resisted the Dominion, and a few more! families sold the city! A CITY OF TRAITORS IN HAMMERFELL!
Redguards like no other I hate the dominion, and now this sudden
betrayal, only one sadiya opposed.
6) I Doubt that the Aldmeri dominion would want to hire the Redguards. Because they could easily resolve the case without publicity in Skyrim their own.

And another evidence came across in English. Vic:
You can kill Saadia after turning her in and receiving your reward. This will cause Kematu to leave, and if you talk to him afterwards he'll state All that effort and you just kill her. You've ruined everything.
Translation (mine, so not particularly accurate, but the meaning is tried to convey): You can kill Sadia paralyzed after receiving the award. This leads to the fact that when speaking with Camato he will say: so Much effort, and you killed her. You ruined it.

A
ARHIDEMON72 27.12.19

In my opinion, should be eliminated both. And Cimatu, and Sodiu. Yes, it's not good, but confidence in the veracity of one or the other is not. Even 50%. One thing is clear, that one of them is 100% working for the dominion. Yes, Cimatu did not order the murder Domacinu as sadiya, however, aren't any of you alarmed by the fact that Kamato tight with the bandits, who are in the lair of the rogue? And if you take into account another fact that she's alive? Lively, in order that it was sent to the court, or it may be that her addiction was questioned by justiciary at the Embassy? You never know... Anger Saydiyah harassment also can be understood by putting yourself in her place and always on the run from persecution, there is not only the killing of the pursuers want, and wall to climb will be to get rid of the yoke. But then again, all the cause and effect on the water with pitchforks write... small consolation in the fact that sadiya and Kamato tired. Let the Dragonborn will give them rest:)

W
Werewolf1986 27.12.19

However, how to play Skyrim over the last 7 years never any Hyde have not seen and have not watched the video about the choice of sadiya or Kamata. Chose all the time Sadia dunno why:) laperche reading the comments truncated learned a lot of useful:) (by the Way all games pass though the guides, etc., etc., For it is not interesting because the player to decide in a given situation, such as in life, you will not choose strangers.

6666Darkman6666 12.09.22

1. The Alikrs really were assassins. And this is confirmed by their behavior when they try to illegally get into Whiterun, as well as by the fact that they live according to a certain code of mercenaries, leaving their partner to rot in prison and, of course, the fact that they hide in a cave guarded by local bandits. This is all rather strange behavior for people who are looking for a criminal.

2. Also in Skyrim, you can meet a Redgarka woman and two Alikrs trying to grab her on the way. From the conversation, it can be understood that they are mercenaries and not residents of Thanet. After listening, we learn that they do not know her by sight, but only on a tip given most likely by their employers. You can also hear that some Alikrians mistakenly killed one Redgark woman.

3. And the last of Kematu's words, we learn that she surrendered Thanet and he was captured by the Aldmeri Dominion, but in fact Thanet was surrendered to the Thalmor not by some traitor from a noble family. After the end of the long war with the Thalmor, Emperor Titus Mede II ceded part of the territory of Hamerfell to the Aldmeri Dominion and outlawed the worship of Talos throughout the Empire. The Redguards, furious at this state of affairs, continued to resist the White-Gold Accord, demanding that Titus Mede II recognize Hammerfell as an independent nation. The Redguards eventually defeated the Dominion and forced the Aldmeri troops to leave Hammerfell. Thanet, Mallarisila, and Abah's Landing then withdrew back to Hammerfell.

4. And the last thing, even if Iman would be to blame for the Fall of Thanet, now she is a servant in a tavern working for pennies without her own housing and without her family's money. In my opinion, fate punished her.

T
Tish1015 12.09.22

In general, this task seemed to me unfinished, it could have been much more interesting to reveal the plot of these characters and add clarity to the sides of the conflict. In general, it seems to me that it is more correct to pass this task.
There are 3 options for completing this quest.
Confide in Kemat
Confide in Sadiya
Or act "at first glance" is not very correct and get gold from both - kill them all.
After reading the history of the scrolls, the following thought occurred to me, what if everyone in this backyard is right. Well, Sadie really doesn’t look like a commoner, look again at her skills, eloquence and pumped magic, and how an ordinary woman could set up an entire city, and even hide and start a new life not with a bunch of gold in her pocket, but an ordinary maid in tavern.. On the other hand, Kemat* objectively does not inspire confidence. He: arrogant, quickly made friends with the bandits, giving them money, tried to penetrate the city, although if noble gentlemen hired him, at least they could give a letter explaining that they were not anyone. But these are all my guesses, and as the person above wrote, we cannot know for 100% which of them are from the Dominion. And here logic comes in, most likely the authorities need Redguard just like a goat of revenge, and because of the turbulent situation in Hammerfell, it was simply not possible to send real knights, and not assassins or rabble at the top. And here it’s purely my IMHO, but Hammerfell, who does not want to be under the Empire during the fierce enmity of elves with people, is a betrayal, based on the above information, they are all a bit of scum. And as the great one said: "buttercup bl .. if I'm between two bad choices, I'd rather not choose" and it's worth killing them all after getting all the gold and gear (yes, as I understand this phrase).

A
AlexGTX1070ldgamer 08.10.22

How time flies. How many passages of Skyrim have been and every time you think about the correctness of the choice. It seems to me that the truth is on the side of Kematu.
On the territory of Skyrim, you can meet mercenaries talking with a Redguard. And they come to the conclusion that they have mixed up and leave. They act quite normally and judiciously as for murderers. More like mercenaries.
In Whiterun, the guard says that "after what happened, they should not be in the city," referring to the stealing alikr. Yes, the mercenary was stealing, but judging by their "concepts" you need to be the best in everything. Theft is not a very terrible crime for assassins. Another plus one point in the direction of the fact that they are just mercenaries and perform the task set by their employer.
I did not like the manner in which Sadiya reacted to the news that they were looking for her. "I'm not a pretty face for you, I'll cut you in the middle." Yeah ... don't put your finger in her mouth.
Considering that the Aldmeri Dominion is doing well in Skyrim, it's strange that not "pointy-eared" agents are looking for her. Like in the case of Esbern. in the embassy. But it could be ..
Yes, and it’s somehow too tricky with luring and paralysis. I still think the truth is on the side of Kematu. And his reasoning in the cave is also quite reasonable. Kematu. Minus Sadia from the tavern - not a big loss.