3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.12.19 01:22 pm

The Results Of The Tournament Fair PvP. (Diablo 2)

Fair PvP tournament is completed.
1. (*-awsm) TOLYAN_YBIVATOR [annihilus 19/20/5 + Lo Ohm Vex]
2. (*wsg-) Spearlock [annihilus 18/15/6 + Lo Vex]
3. (*jeepers_1) bravo_ama [annihilus 12/10/8 + Lo Vex]
4. Jay_xD [Lo + Vex Gul]
5. torkve7 [4/4/4 cta war scepter 2 conv + Vex Gul]
6. ASMR [English 39 + mara 29]
7. lyv1 [English 31 (nammed) + mara 24]
8. yw [3 arachnid mesh + 4 bk]
The results of the group stage:

Mesh the main stage:

Matches for 5-6 and 7-8 will be held today (10.12.2018). The results will be published in this thread.
On the topic of the tournament:
Congratulations to the winners and want to say a huge thank you to all the participants for their understanding and patience. The tournament, for me, was exciting. There were many beautiful duels, was born a new meme jay_123 :D
Great pleasure was taken matches Amazon *jeepers_1 - nobody expected these results. Prizes and pledges will be transferred to participants today, to receive you should consult Irknet and specify your account in the game (which you played in the tournament or making a contribution)
35 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yenno 27.12.19

I liked everything, tournaments to spend more necessary, to assign appropriate moderators, such as green Morningstar, to appoint a streamer for the PG, all participants learn the rules ( at least read),violators be punished with bans( for 10)! For myself concluded - you have to play pvp! Play have someone. Thank you all, great tournament, awesome! Morningstar, you can call me your fan! Shreds >all ♥ ♥ ♥. Special thanks Jay_xd and Rivnyanyn. Without you I would have screamed from the podium, as the dynamics and Co

T
Thraex pig 27.12.19

Everything was normal,except for the time cost.Even vyser Antoshka has not spoilt mood to participants of the tournament.
And with regards to time costs on the number of participants of course you need 2 Modera.And hold 2 games at the same time.
And also,I suggest for the passive game each participant to add 1 point.2 such warnings, the score will be 2-2.(if you play бо5)And there will be only one kill to win.It is also very save combat.
Thank you green and Run.And to all those who were related to the organization of and participation in Turik.

D
DELETEEND 27.12.19

In present liabilities will be a lot of whining and accusations of modders in some biases. Without a clear and adequate explanation of the liability. You can make a type if you went to areat, then both fighters get fined. And who is there Pacific and who should attack finally do not care, not to understand.
The two fight, both have to attack and try to win over 3-5 min)
went to areat received a penalty or removed a few points from both.
And the rest of the type you stand not attack, to smell shit be too subjective and perhaps alienate some of the Assembly of the Persians from participation.
I like nothing bad in the game, Jay did not see, except that it was delayed until 3am in my zone) who else wants to know how and playing, especially if it brings victory.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.12.19

Thraex pig
And what's the run? :D

R
RainInTheNight 27.12.19

Not looked, but I am glad that PG still lives, and some new players emerged.
Although it may be all old)

j
jibicbiu 27.12.19

Friends, where you can read all terms feir pvp?
What is the transparency (the feir)- it is clear that the EU Sorka or ktoby any mana swallows?
PS: about the pasiv: very subjective. Don't have ACCA or Sorka to go to the exchange with a barb for example. Yesterday Jay tactfully played. Or had to rush to ASMR with his fists? (Judgment nubo-estimated).

D
DELETEEND 27.12.19

jibicbiu
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/

Over the banks is following the pvp moderator, with the help given to him by God, magic points.

About liability, I'm about the same. If this approach wins, it can't be bad) you can even pre-fight interview of the fighters, they can immediately areat ready to fight, to fly.)

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Morningstar, you can call me your fan! Shreds >all ♥ ♥ ♥
Grenaa Morningstar, " table, quickly explain to someone why Volodya shaved his mustache. ;D

Z
Zen_Master 27.12.19

Want to thank everyone for a great tournament, was fun IMHO)
Special thanks to Greene, who judged a large number of fights alone and actually spent the weekend for participants)

From the duel with *-awsm enjoyed: mutual respect, honest and beautiful game silovogo assassin without excessive liability. Respect!

Hope will be the development of pvp in PG: new tournaments, the influx of fresh players/the return of the old and the long-awaited pvp-admin.

G

Obsessed
I'm not shreds :D

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar, Jenna - okay! importantly, xihe don't tell me you shreds! ))
..and then another fan will be added ;D

y
yok0o 27.12.19

Run thanks, Soren vyser :D

N
NoneOne2010 27.12.19

When the next turchik be? And then on your servo the right things to look for six months.

P
Progon_mulov. 27.12.19

yok0o
Thraex pig
thank you.

T
Thraex pig 27.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
For some reason I was sure that he led stream)))))))

G

Thraex pig
Run I didn't even ask the other person was streaming.

Y
Yenno 27.12.19

NoneOne2010
soon. look for not only things, but also partner

B
BAD666 27.12.19

Invite g_n. Oh well will create separately.
N ban (*-awsm) TOLYAN_YBIVATOR.
(*wsg-) Spearlock.
ASMR
and blissco from group D.

D
DELETEEND 27.12.19

BAD666
Sho create! One spacetime urgent! And something about the tournament already begin to forget. For that ban? kokie's your proof?

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

look for not only things, but also partner
Yenno, partner! ))

BAD666, :DDD coming to watch!!!