3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DayPsycho 27.12.19 01:50 pm

How to understand in what resolution I play? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys, how to understand what resolution I play this game!? 720 or 1080!? And 30 or 60 frames!? Playing for the first time on playstation 4 pro. TV 32 full hd, and says that HDR is off.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 27.12.19

DayPsycho
In the settings console, there is a paragraph as CONCLUSION. That's where all the information. Beyond the capabilities of the TV can not jump, but here below to expose itself completely. Frames for 70% of the games default 30. (in some games there is a choice of game modes) And time Proshka and for the first time, then in the settings turn on forced mode forced anti-aliasing.

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Got it! Thank you!! A smoothing how to set? This supersampling are?? Force mode set. But for some reason the picture is not as steep as in VIDOS on YouTube? Why is it so???

S

DayPsycho
He is the most. I advise you to look a video for setting up the TV for the PS4. (specifically for games) a year and a half with this case ox digging and suddenly you really are better now, even about settings finally forgotten. Image XS, the same should be, because the filling is one.

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Thanks! Look, what's your Curling iron!??

S

DayPsycho
Eat for health) Well, on your advise))

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
plizz tell me more! and hear in complete silence that works the hard drive? With the sound tipo Khhh, Khhh... ???

S

DayPsycho
All the rules. on GOV or РДР2 buzzing trenchant the system unit. For the overall sound do not pay attention. The main thing that the console is ventilated of the plane and stood ass not breathing into the wall. CM at least 20 have to retreat.

R
RikoChiko 27.12.19

DayPsycho
The head of the train reads. A normal process.

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Thanks guys!! I bought it 4 days ago NEW 7208 and afraid that train already so audible. And noticed when played in РДР2 that you could hear the fan in action. Supposedly so Rrrrrr, in complete silence you can hear it. Sitting 1.5 meters from the box. This is not a marriage????

R
RikoChiko 27.12.19

DayPsycho
In РДР2 heavy game, it will make noise.

S

DayPsycho
Ancharted 4 run, and get used to noise)) Regulations all. Important tips to follow. (the point about the ass and so on.) And upright (I have both), should siphon better.

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Recochica
and you have noise??

R
RikoChiko 27.12.19

DayPsycho
Sometimes short intervals of time propertyset. In No Man Sky is often noisy. Respond in the spirit of Oh, she's alive.
Purchased in September. Revision 7108 runs a week at least 20 hours.

N
Norm112 27.12.19

I started the game on 26 October on a full hd TV , through the month moved on 4K monitor 43 inches, the picture quality has improved markedly, but Proshka in some moments started yelling like crazy. And at Fort Mercer during the shooting, was a short-term drawdown feels to 15-20 fps

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
Thank you!! Understand)

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Recochica
And thank you!!! But there is more to you question. You can look at the lower part of the hair and say, not feel that it is as transparent stripe? If you look like a top down...

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Fhrby
Thanks!!! And I also have to РДР2 when flipping through in the store catalog, it, too, as it roars straight, is this normal??

R
RikoChiko 27.12.19

DayPsycho
Forget it nothing is wrong. Most importantly make sure that air flow does not do well.

D
DayPsycho 27.12.19

Recochica
Understood. Today played рдр2. Kapets, it was not noisy as it growled Stoll. Like a fan of Pius loud loud buzzing. Can listen to the file, please!?
https://yadi.sk/i/Rwpl9Fe1jByN6w