3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslavmen 27.12.19 01:51 pm

Help to install the AMM mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys this problem trying to install this mod do everything as the instructions but then the game is either not loaded or in the settings of all functions, but when you move the sliders nothing works, how to install explain installation procedure this is not difficult please)
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKram 27.12.19

Yaroslavmen
Here's a look.
Spoiler
If everything is installed correctly, after any manipulation to try to get to the main menu and back to make the changes take effect.

Y
Yaroslavmen 27.12.19

downloaded, did everything as the instructions just did not put modAMM launched all normally visible, but key not work adjusted all the way is not, and when you install modAMM in the mods folder when you check the file it gives an error, can you tell me what is the problem??

L
Lecree 27.12.19

Yaroslavmen
Try to download this fix http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1960/?

Y
Yaroslavmen 27.12.19

Nerinore
nope, does not want to just write Error [modamm]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1365): Cannot override function 'IsEquippedSwordUpgradedWithOil' declared 'final' in class 'CR4Player'.

S
SanKram 27.12.19

Yaroslavmen
Script Merger used and how many mods do?

L
Lecree 27.12.19

Yaroslavmen wrote:
writes Error [modamm]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1365): Cannot override function 'IsEquippedSwordUpgradedWithOil' declared 'final' in class 'CR4Player'.
Most likely You have conflict with other modifications. You either need to use
SanKram wrote:
Script Merger
Either disable the other modes

Y
Yaroslavmen 27.12.19

SanKram
Nerinore
the funny thing is that here only one have this mod, and this prog used only here he is not looking for any conflicts((

S
SanKram 27.12.19

Yaroslavmen
2-file From the folder haks is also deleted?

J
Just-Name 27.12.19

Yaroslavmen
Buddy I certainly know plenty of time has passed,but you don't remember how you solved this problem?

I
Ivan Trushko 27.12.19

Adik-rus