3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Kirin 27.12.19 01:51 pm

Crashes to desktop without throwing errors! (Mortal Kombat X)

Crashes when the plot begins to take place,what to do?
20 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirill643 27.12.19

Eugene Kirin
And I have not even started...

E
Evgeniy Kirin 27.12.19

I barely played,and now I

k
kirill643 27.12.19

Eugene Kirin
And you changed the option?

M
Murovei 27.12.19

In the 1st a license or not?
If Yes then you need to download all the install-ers the incentive

s
stalkerspore 27.12.19

License problems do not have. While downloaded 19 AMB intelliraw (250 KB sec Figl) and don't complain. Flights were only for the first instances (1-5 somewhere).

D
Dead_Funny_Face 27.12.19

Once launched MKX torrent Eisen and all ceased to run at all

E
Evgeniy Kirin 27.12.19

pirates,options, what,graphics?

C
Cedvig Bagdasaryan 27.12.19

In General theme is when you start the game everything is fine, choose single mode, choose players, the leafs are looking whom to choose and immediately crashes the game to desktop without throwing errors! decided to take the story, at the end of the first Chapter also crashes without giving errors! System requirements I have above is required for each item. Game pirates have already downloaded the Repack 5 or 6, asking for help from those who have had the same problem and he solved it. Thanks in advance!

W
Wesley-Alan Gibson 27.12.19

Same thing... 3470 i5 + gtx650 ti. the wood is a close second. With the latter, too, flies but and wildly lag...

J
JD1486 27.12.19

Lag seems to be no lag, firewood those that were released on GTA. Played a few online matches, after-lobby/menu is the same crashes to the desktop. License.

k
kirill643 27.12.19

Eugene Kirin
I have Just Cause 2 crashes when I change settings. Deleted all settings in My documents, and all works fine. The only way to do whenever you log in to the game. Try to remove the settings, just the saves don't hit )

A
Alnur 27.12.19

Looks like MK X with a lag, and flying fighting game of the year )))

A
Artem Ustinov 27.12.19

Have installed a bunch МСRedist, the game still does not start
---------------------------
MKXLauncher.exe - System error
The program can't start because is missing from your computer MSVCR110D.dll. Try to reinstall the program.
OK
Pliz help!

R
RaptoR BTR 27.12.19

All the same, got already! Demolished, expect a lot of patches!

v
vinni18 27.12.19

Flew, unless you hit, now works like the rules, no lag, freezes and other things. BUT after a while knocks on R. table, where there is a window is not enough pamiati, close applications, etc... RAM half freely, then option 2, the game closes or click cancel and continue to play. Faced with someone like this?

r
reptile75 27.12.19

Sedvig Baghdasaryan
so that fight wasn't hung you need to:1 download the program WE.2 to run hic.3свернуть it.4 open VE.5 it click target.6-find in the list of programs мк10.7 when the Limit press find all.8 the program will ask you whether to make the limit on hic.10 otvechaesh yes.9после you control.10 in the topmost slider to minus snehesh 15.11 rolled hic razvorachivaet.ready!.after download fight wait somewhere for 5 minutes so the game on slower computers takes too long to load.now are explained the program.it locks the load in the percent game.as on slower PCs it loads percents on 100%.and this program we give the game to boot.hope I helped!

r
reptile75 27.12.19

Eugene Kirin
so that fight wasn't hung you need to:1 download the program WE.2 to run hic.3свернуть it.4 open VE.5 it click target.6-find in the list of programs мк10.7 when the Limit press find all.8 the program will ask you whether to make the limit on hic.10 otvechaesh yes.9после you control.10 in the topmost slider to minus snehesh 15.11 rolled hic razvorachivaet.ready!.after download fight wait somewhere for 5 minutes so the game on slower computers takes too long to load.now are explained the program.it locks the load in the percent game.as on slower PCs it loads percents on 100%.and this program we give the game to boot.hope I helped!

R
RaptoR BTR 27.12.19

In General solved the problem by lowering the frequency on the video card, at -85. Before that was the overclock on the Gtx670 from Gigabyte 980MHz. Downgraded to 895MHz and all crashes disappeared.

j
jokermayers19 27.12.19

https://vk.com/away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2Fn-torrents.ru%2Fload%2Fpc_games%2Faction%2Fmortal_kombat_x_update_8_2015_pc_russkij_124_repack_ot_r_g_catalyst%2F2-1-0-42205&post=-30263438_706
Installed from here,not playing a lot and crashes what's the problem? the error does not give

E
Egor Sorokoumoff 27.12.19

Wesley-Alan Gibson
I 5 6400 +650ti 60 fps consistently