3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr1398 27.12.19 01:52 pm

Love story (Bound by Flame)

Judging by the trailers, there was supposed to be a love story. Where are they? Passed and did not see any.
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderJammol 27.12.19

Not only trailers,but the music never talking about it.Went 2 times,like all quests completed.And seamanite style biovar nobody came.

R
Rich Bitch 27.12.19

AlexanderJammol
Support the us campaign lit.The witch tried to seduce, nothing happened.

s
spellcustomer 27.12.19

Girl Sybil (so it seems). The man is a knight (which is in front of the entrance to the village to save). With both of you about the rest do not know. Only the special scenes don't wait (humble kiss it and all, and well, to be honest).

S
Skorpion_BEST 27.12.19

spellcustomer
Yes I am so at the end of the game, their dialogues zadolbali that I wasn't listening, and missed them))

s
spellcustomer 27.12.19

Skorpion_BEST
Lucky, I only today figured out how to skip the chatter you can)))

S
Skorpion_BEST 27.12.19

spellcustomer
Well , my poor Claudia ))
Yes almost all games, especially RPGs , either enter, or ESCAP)
go to friends))

A
Arkane[No Sound] 27.12.19

Well, until she saw only flirt with the witch. Feel more not have to count)

L
LiaraTsoni 27.12.19

I recalled the witch Morrigan from Dragon Age Origins

S
Skorpion_BEST 27.12.19

what I've said is a mixture of Witcher and dragon age)

o
oluzan 27.12.19

With a witch you can:
SPOILER!!!
In the sewers you will see the power source (so says the Witch (name already forgotten) if it's to go), it will become available after defeating the Hunter, will have to come back to this stone by a witch, she would say: On the stone is written that in order to release the energy you need to combine fire and Ice, you say that you have an idea)
PS: In choosing to kill the prostitute or to save the army of elves I chose the first option, maybe it affected)

A
Austine 27.12.19

oluzan
The passage to the stone littered with corpses. Issued sets Free pass. How to do it ?

N
Nospamwss 27.12.19

oluzan
I also chose the first option and already have the stone it was like that she is not interested

And you've been back in the village the job about a strange behave of the residents when coming to a cave you have there too, have a choice or to take power or find another way that you chose?

N
Nospamwss 27.12.19

Austine

oluzan have written as ))) when you kill the daughters of concubines can get back to the cave and there'll be no corpses
However I have Edven che did not out why XS apparently something is still not done as oluzan

o
oluzan 27.12.19

razefonn, I'm totally for the evil branch, and went before the final battle with 100% horns)
Austine, to kill the Hunter, there's more to the story.

s
spellcustomer 27.12.19

I
Ilya wait 27.12.19

the sewer has a power source how to use it and how to reach him

k
karatel123456 27.12.19

Tell me how dialogues with kataname squander