3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxpayen 27.12.19 01:52 pm

Troubleshooting on Drdump.com (X4: Foundations)

Hi all.
Been waiting for this game.
Set. Starts to load...then a window what says that finding the problem наDrdump.com and all is lost.
Windows 7 Pro, vidyuhi 1060 6 GB, all settings of the computer as recommended on the RAM Yes higher is 24 gigs.
Wood last through the Drive Booster upgraded all.
I don't know what to do on the forums is even worse in buckets two or three times, all starts, right now I will pump and try again.
Someone had a problem with running?
41 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 27.12.19

maxpayen
Everything goes fine, the computer profile, the release Codes.

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

Muskrat
damn duck I'm not asking who it is I'm asking those who have problems with the launch of what to do. what would you Xenon zadolbila...)))))

l
letowow 27.12.19

Do not ship sohranena, but by removing the game folder checkbox readonly, it worked.

B
BoriskaE 27.12.19

In the minimum and maximum requirements of the game very clearly says : you must have 64-bit processor and operating system.
Alas, buddy....

l
letowow 27.12.19

shake 1.0 Hotfix 1 Released

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

duck I have a 64-bit all
put the last fire wood from a Seafaring still the same crap and hot fix does not help

B
BoriskaE 27.12.19

maxpayen
Exactly as You have written - You have a 32 bit operating system. I personally have Windows 7 64 bit version is not used, but almost completely sure that the root cause is in legacy OS. Would be glad to be wrong.

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

BoriskaE
Yes, I have in Windows says 64-bit 7 Professional

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

So solved the problem with the launch. Downloaded vulkan1.dll threw in the game folder. Profit the game starts.. good Luck to all
in the folder with the game Disk/steam\steamapps\common\X4 Foundations

B
BoriskaE 27.12.19

maxpayen
The case where I'm glad I was wrong. Success!

V
Vyxyxol 27.12.19

maxpayen wrote:
I ask who has problems running
That's it, and from my review you'll be able to conclude that I have with the game is no problem.
---
maxpayen
And the system requirements it was impossible to read, and to know that the game requires Vulkan, and subsequently download and install? Themselves problem create...

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

Muskrat
you finally can!!!! if people have Nvidia and the last is wood, it should all go as firewood due to support it or they have to give where to download!

V
Vyxyxol 27.12.19

maxpayen wrote:
if people have Nvidia and the last is wood, it should all go as firewood due to support it or they have to give where to download!
Well, well, usageuse. The thing is: Nvidia to Vulkan has no relationship with the word at all. This API their main competitors in the face of AMD. Some games do not require installation, sufficient support at the level of the GPU, and some (like this one) require the package in the system.
maxpayen wrote:
Drive Booster
No wonder you have problems if you use this shit. Go system CCleaner'Ohm clean. xD

s
snipko85 27.12.19

downloaded vulkan1.dll did not help

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

snipko85
where you downloaded it. it needs to be in the system folders of Windows 32 and 64 bit and the game folder where it is in steam. there and throw it everywhere

s
snipko85 27.12.19

maxpayen
No problem I think not in this, already downloaded all that is possible for this volcano, besides, I have not wrote at startup because it does not start( by the way I Have pirates and not in the incentive game!

g
grandmaster116 27.12.19

maxpayen
where to download the file vulkan1.dll ?

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

grandmaster116
score in Google search

m
maxpayen 27.12.19

well, there's your punishment for pirates, you deserve it!

Z
Zombi_anarchist 27.12.19

The developers pictures.
Installed the game need a volcano
Google
See the list of supported cards volcano.
One vidyuhi supports, and second to none.
What do I do if the notebook discrete video card is not supported by volcano ?
Option off will not work, I'm not even going to explain why.