3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Sit FYNTIK 27.12.19 01:53 pm

How to make handmaiden a Jedi (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

PROMPT AND MANY HAVE TRIED AT THE REQUEST OF THE DARK

Response to [email protected]
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leo 27.12.19

I do not know specifically, but it seems to say that it needs to be 3 times to win the battle, and then something there to popularity...

L
Lord Sit FYNTIK 27.12.19

tried that still no

W
Wedge 27.12.19

To hang out with her more often, and maybe will be.

O
Overcast 27.12.19

After three battles with her ask her to dress up and ask - where did she get the robe of the Jedi? Then ran to Kreia - ask her about the mantle of a Servant. Then back to the maiden and offer her to learn the ways of the Force.

m
maksimrdtsstwyestwstwtw 27.12.19

I did cool

s
swampie 27.12.19

Dark it can be made current when the editor saves!!!!!

s
swampie 27.12.19

The link then climbs!

z
zzzIleya 27.12.19

Oh, thanks I didn't know that it can be a Jedi to do, by the way and nobody knows on what planet after Telos to go to the fastest the Holy sword to get?and that I have already passed and do not remember(

s
scareproof 27.12.19

any.

T
ToxaViking 27.12.19

on onderon when you meet the doctor he campaign gives you a short saber

78Andrey78 27.12.19

What to do if she tells me there is nothing for Us to say!!leave me alone!!

s
scareproof 27.12.19

Oh. replay the game) You mistakenly raped effect on VIZAS more than a Servant) Now Cray told the Servant you are not to speak) Until you do ask the Boy a Jedi, better blind not to talk )

78Andrey78 27.12.19

okay thank you

78Andrey78 27.12.19

Estli code in effect?and how to see how many villania ukogo?2years ago when I played the ability in the world and the servant of the Jedi was and Sedna learned that you can all do Jedi

s
scareproof 27.12.19

well, not everyone. world disaipl, handmaiden, Atton, Bao-dur. these can be. the effect can be viewed through the app Kotor Savegame Editor, or just use KSE.

M
Miha Krest 27.12.19

but it took three times to be sure to win the maid, or just fight? Can not win for the third time, tried everything!

s
scareproof 27.12.19

we have to win. there is a way a third time - go to the inventory window, go to her and give her a Blaster. the weakest. shoot it from him sooo bad at, so you win.

s
scareproof 27.12.19

Yes, everything is simple. three fights, a conversation, a few good deeds in front of her.

v
vladimir22666 27.12.19

And as the 3rd bout to do she says it is necessary to test in practice a studied movement... etc.

v
vladimir22666 27.12.19

AHHH... the 3rd fight ONLY to make her a Jedi, not in order to offer!
And the battle is not necessarily. Only 100% effect. It is possible to strip iventure and then say dress to ask about the robes, go to the old Woman, etc.