3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 27.12.19 01:53 pm

Game optimization and bug fixes (X4: Foundations)

Been waiting for the next part of this masterpiece is finally done and the appearance of Christ to the people , German guys ripped us all :)) . Legendary X-series has always been famous not vinetskii optimization , and bugs at the start of the release though excalation empty. The world is huge and living in it different races in their activities bucket load of players. It will be interesting to discuss how many FPS with such a huge world will give different configs of players ?

You ready to go ? :)))
33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazak154 27.12.19

the current was going to play, I get an error 212 how to fix this. Thanks for the reply

R
Razor12345 27.12.19

i54670k 8gb RAM, gtx 650 2gb. Game on SSD, with mind is easy. On medium and no shadows on average 40-50 fps. But you can be better. The same range essentially. But there is a but. Whether because of the krivorukost developers, coupled with my weak none, whether because of the illegal curve localization over time the text interface, NPCs, and pieces of plants. Especially exasperated at major stations. In any game, this shit has not happened, as if they did not brake and not rested. Treated a full restart of the game. In short is better not to play and not to spoil his impression.

C
CityTomsk 27.12.19

7700 i7, GTX 1070, RAM 32
Graphics on ultra, such stocks are not observed.
The game update to the 1.10 version and try.
The torrent file for the patches you can throw in a PM if anyone wants it.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 27.12.19

I have a glitch when I hire the team they are in my ship, fly into space fly to his station to position of Manager, engineer, etc., but that's not the problem they are stuck there where they enter the panel next to the stairs.I'm worried that wakes up if it is a large merchant ship :()

S
SiNoT 27.12.19

Bug or just get in the F*PU in the world.
When, during accelerated flight ( Travel mod or cruise mode) open the map, THEN after closing the game ( or rather inertia changes direction ) throws on a few km from the target and if so often do it vkidyvaet for the card. Continuing to do it will take you back to some sort of station.

S
SiNoT 27.12.19

I realized in the sector of Expensive to profit only that.

n
nodas 27.12.19

Razor12345
This is due to the weak vidyuhi such bugs you

n
nodas 27.12.19

SiNoT
A bug with the map already fixed so that right now is not true

I
Impetiu5 27.12.19

SiNoT
Nope, this is not a bug but a feature. Disable in game settings saving rate in the transition menu. It is in principle convenient, as long as you fly under the map to dig, or old to read. There's a SUV which was disconnected for any action. And now the cruise control, which continues eboshit, cruise control, from the title it is clear what is done. Older pilots are not accustomed to such changes)))

V
Vortigaunt256 27.12.19

Xeon 5420
AMD HD 7770
8gb DDR2

Minimal salary, 5-8 personnel on the station.... Quite love it.

A
Abbat76 27.12.19

Well, in order well and made these useless trips to the stations so that the people rushed vidyuhi new immediately buy. In a game about space, the most fancy is the walking on stations... well, I think...

I
Impetiu5 27.12.19

Abbat76
All right though the beautiful station would...
Luchsche would Board the ship with the shootings gash, so you can arrange spines and pathetic to bend in one person))

K
Klotik111 27.12.19

Hi all, guys need your help how to sit at the station what button on the keyboard you need to press that would have triggered the seizure of the ship.

A
Aleksandr Krohin 27.12.19

does anyone else have a problem with disappearing text?

P
PikkuKettu 27.12.19

error 212 people what is it ? where to climb what to change ?

C
CityTomsk 27.12.19

The update came out 1.20, a lot of things fixed, in a PM for the torrent write.

001fess 27.12.19

the game is constantly sags from 60 to 10-15 fps with friezes. I have one such?

C
Cheburashka 27.12.19

Been waiting for the next part of this masterpiece is finally done and the appearance of Christ to the people , German guys ripped us all :)) . Legendary X-series has always been famous not vinetskii optimization , and bugs at the start of the release though excalation empty. The world is huge and living in it different races in their activities bucket load of players. It will be interesting to discuss how many FPS with such a huge world will give different configs of players ?

You ready to go ? :)))

Created re Temko think will be useful , modernizing the previous one was closed due to ugly personalities :)))

P
PikkuKettu 27.12.19

I'll wait for a thread craftsman saw her under more sane requirements buying a new graphics card is clearly not part of my plans so we will wait for one and bugs will be removed during this time, and they are there for reviews is a dime a dozen ,and what is error 212 and as I understood not I have one and have not found an answer .

V
Vitaliy Makarcev 27.12.19

Who knows this is a bug or not is missing the marker with the targeting. Team on targeting the route appears, but the marker disappeared by visual review of the yellow triangle in space help who knows.