3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 27.12.19 01:53 pm

Creativity. Vinyls. (Forza Horizon 4)

Hi all, playing Forza not too long ago, but noticed that VERY few creative vinyls on cars. Basically, the machine just painted in different colors or applied a couple of strips. In very rare cases, there are interesting, creative vinyls with pictures.
Basically, there are cars with stripes and stickers manufacturer. So few really creative people playing PFS or your controller so hard to draw?
Editor in the game - almost perfect (sorry there is no mask), the best and most comfortable of all that I have seen in games of this genre. Easy to paint any vinyl, but for some reason it looks cool is very, very little...

Maybe I search not learned how to use... Or just don't know where click to see more... So, I wanted to create this topic, where people would share their or other people's creations.

Leave here the screenshots of the cars with interesting vinyls that drew you or that was taken from the game library. It is advisable to specify the brand and model of the vehicle that would have any skin it is easy to find and ready to put on your car.

P. S. And hide, please, the screenshots under the spoiler, what would the theme not loaded for several hours.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 27.12.19

The game is like a compilation of vinyl changes every week,popravte if I am mistaken.If so what is the point here, something to throw,if only to then find the author of this vinyl.

i
insel260 27.12.19

DEDGAMER
Playing for the second month and one hell vinyls are the same. Change only those you choose from the community in the editor vinyls. Ready - all the same.

A
Arina Voyshnits 29.01.21

Can I see designs on pirate?

b
blackwidow0633 29.01.21

Arina Voyshnits
The pirate is worth it, but she writes to me something about parental control and xbox live.
I do not know what to do.

s
soulfox 29.01.21

Can't you change the finished designs? I tried to change one, so the game informed me that the author of the design forbade making changes. It turns out that all designs are prohibited, or do the authors themselves put the option on the impossibility of making changes to their designs?

b
blackwidow0633 29.01.21

vpupr9 Whoa whoa
calm down I just asked, maybe I just didn't know? You are so toxic

D
Drister6991 29.01.21

M
McON 16.02.21

On pirate there is a very limited choice of vinyls from manufacturers, and the color cannot be changed, you have to use what you have.
Here are some old school ones:

Spoiler