3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milan2704 27.12.19 01:54 pm

I Dion. (Ending quest) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I guess I did not passed this quest. Can you explain how I should have known where Dion? The fact that she was holding her sister by the throat is not a tip, when your sister betrays that there can be anger at the person?
Deion heated arguments Aritu, and that is this: don't trust her, I am the high priestess and all. The logic of this, Dion tricky, but if Erita's not tricky, it should not cause arguments ? And just stand there like a vegetable and reply: don't trust her, I am the high priestess?) Explain the logic of this quest please)
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 27.12.19

I didn't make a fuss with them. Gave the Adam's Apple in the first arm. And raced)))

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

Well I figured it out when she started yelling Kill Dion!, pointing at my sister. Sucks actually.

y
yar1097 27.12.19

milan2704
I understand that the game implies that when you go to the Shrine, with eagle look, and know in advance where Dion, where is the sister.

m
milan2704 27.12.19

yar1097
The game implies that you have to guess basically it is a dialog, otherwise is delusional)
ArXangel_ann
Choate, I do not understand what is fawn( they to each other said it

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 27.12.19

Quest is generally easy. From the first I guessed who nedina.
Quest developed is not modified. If you do not say sister dione about that and not blame the commander of the detachment, then nothing changes. We are eventually given a choice Dion or her sister.

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

milan2704
We long with Dione spoke - it is active, much of cowards popping up. And her sister just closed in the temple and sat there like a mouse. And Dion first started yelling kill-kill that, for the priestess, not ice. Well, I at least understand this. As for me, from the dialogue it is clear who is who.

m
milan2704 27.12.19

ArXangel_ann
That's it, that Aritai we really not allowed to talk during the quest for some reason .
And when Dion began to speak convincingly, and sister, neither of which is particularly not answered, who I supposed to think? So I say, the whole logic is that of Dion cunning and times the one to the right started to make excuses so she Dion, but in real life, this argument seems kind of strange

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

milan2704
I don't know, I personally was not difficult to calculate the Dion dialogue.

B
Blaster Dark 25.10.20

During the dialogue, on one question Dion impersonates. Favorite word-parasites.
Spoilero, moira