3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kori Chap 27.12.19 05:21 pm

The bug with the sound of a Tesla carbine. How to fix ? (Fallout 4)

There is a Tesla carbine. If you transfer to any NPC, this NPC gets infected by the sound of the charging of the Gauss rifle. Ie the sound when the Gauss is charged and ready to fire constantly comes from NPCs, even if the Tesla rifle in his inventory no, and the process is irreversible. I have this the clap picked up Piper, walks and POPs. What a strange bug, how to cure. Help old save far.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 27.12.19

Cory Chap
Check integrity cache of the Incentive

s
saturn7774 27.12.19

Cory Chap
Try to assign it to some village ... in other words, she's enjoying herself. :-) Let him walk it off without you.

There is another option.
Take away her everything that you think is valuable and console remove the Piper ( the Disable command ). After playing a little, it can be returned ( Enable ).
There is a series of commands to update the NPCs ... If not, we then will try.

Fallout 4 often suffers from sound bugs that stick to NPCs, or even to any particular place. The sounds of shooting ( minigun or other automatic weapons ), the squeaking and creaking of robots, rotorcraft, etc. etc.... Skyrim suffers from inappropriate bonding effects that Follic ... sounds.

K
Kori Chap 27.12.19

saturn7774
Nothing helped, and that the commands to update the NPC ? Can try.

s
saturn7774 27.12.19

Cory Chap
So ...
For starters, from the inventory of this damn doll, you should pick up everything of value, and it is better to collect and do EVERYTHING. :-)

Prid REF ID space
Resurrect
Recycleactor
Enable
Spacebar Moveto Player

These teams must apply Piper along with her inventory, AI and all the giblets. Must be as new and as such simply has to be transferred to GG. The idea is that her relationship to the character change is not be.

In that case, if that does not work, you should look for sound code and try to delete it ... somehow, but that's another story. :-)

u
ucher.u 27.12.19

This is normal do not worry. She also needs to glow with it. I have a hard mod on a dark night, was immediately obvious. Whether Fitch, or bug, is not clear.

P
PIRAT69 27.12.19

ucher.u
So she's happy. Blooms and smells.

K
Kori Chap 27.12.19

saturn7774
Everything worked as it should. Piper has been updated, disappeared, then came naked, all fold except the sound, he left :D
Okay, so I have to replay started. Tesla factory threw into the pot with the molten metal. Piper gave a chef's hat and rolling pin, sitting, then knead in the pan. It took me, travel while in the doghouse.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.12.19

The game still has the sound bug PP shoots endlessly.