3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Uvarovskiy 27.12.19 05:23 pm

How to jump over the chasm? (Darksiders 3)

After receiving a fiery form I decided to go back to previous locations and take the loot that previously could not. Well I got to the abyss, came, like, to her from ZAPADNOGO the end, with grief in half took the leap and took the loot. But back can not jump, just a little bit lacking, so I did (

17 Comments
Sort by:
a
anatol.s2011 27.12.19

There seems to be a flight need...

M
Maks Uvarovskiy 27.12.19

anatol.s2011
that is but to start again the game with no exit?
If so, it is very interesting why not make the system saves the normal, well, what the hell did I jump? And I have the character himself as something grabbed the ledge, after which I was able to make the jump again.

V
Vyxyxol 27.12.19

Max Uvarov
Here the Void of the Storm, as above noticed.

M
Maks Uvarovskiy 27.12.19

Muskrat
Thank you, send the game replay)))

a
anatol.s2011 27.12.19

Yes die character.find yourself at spawn.why replay it.

h
hrenagu6ka 27.12.19

anatol.s2011
the fact that falling into the abyss is impossible to die, several times fell, there is little life and that's it, you can fall indefinitely!

A
Adept_Chuck 27.12.19

Just fell into this same trap, but on the upper ledge, run, it's still really to do will take a lot of attempts.
Recorded video I did on youtube Darksiders 3 - exit trap

F
FobozZ 27.12.19

Jump and without the storm it is possible, just from the ledge on the screen and on the opposite,(straight ahead) the point is that when you do the third jump in a fiery form and up against the wall behind the ledge is not enough. Need to do the third jump from a distance to the rocks.

u
usus 27.12.19

Max Uvarov
The game pass, get 4 forms and go wherever you want

f
fdsklf0ds88890 27.12.19

This game is worth it to strain at 24 fps?

s
samosan 27.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
The resolution is lower...

a
arkatov1990 27.12.19

Faced with the same trouble,but as people wrote above that you can never get back in it.Even make the third jump in the fire,I close to a rock can't jump.I would like to look at videos,you do it or the exact explanations...thanks in advance.

a
arkatov1990 27.12.19

Generally found out on YouTube there is a video if anyone is interested it's called Darksiders 3 Stuck

D
DemiAsmodeus 27.12.19

here is how fun it is
Spoiler

F
FatCat32 27.12.19

I this situation out with the help of a trainer. Super fast run and super jump!

D
DeathSobeit 27.12.19

The whole point is that the jump you need to proimote during the fall,not the end of the cliff

D
Dzhon Snou 2 27.12.19

All four have the ability, can't one way to jump over. Wind is not there, with a fiery form only about half comes out.