3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19 05:24 pm

Horse or camel (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The eye like they have the same speed ,or am I mistaken and camel faster on sand ,and a horse on the roads?
Acceleration in the game no?Hiking he is always on sprinting like a horse?
21 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 27.12.19

Take the camel , it is more fun

f
fox345 27.12.19

SPR1GGAN
The camel does not take it, and it may happen that...

Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Legendary horse/camel is in the game? and how do they differ from ordinary

D
Dimchik94 27.12.19

Cineblog.

M
Manty s krovyu 27.12.19

Roach

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

some clowns that hacking waiting ,not one adequate to comment
Pumped skill for rare goods from the merchants ,began to appear the legendary mounts ,the difference in speed still do not see

k
kazanlogon 27.12.19

Want to fuck? The game has a Unicorn. Really need to buy for babosiki :) About driveability not aware of

S
SiteTT 27.12.19

The legendary animals appear without flow trading win the horse of Pharaoh after the victory in the race, the camel was given for one of the missions of the boy-tradesman

S
SiteTT 27.12.19

They run much faster and longer die from shock

E
EsterlinG 27.12.19

kazanlogon
For real, you can not buy anything and is absolutely easy to get all the costumes and unicorn buying the chests for 3000 from the itinerant merchant. I spent a total of about an hour and got all the paid costumes and unicorn

L
Left Behind.PG 27.12.19

EsterlinG
I spent a total of about an hour and got all the paid costumes and unicorn

C
Carelia 27.12.19

Anyone, but I see the difference in speed and the camel has slower starts very sluggish, the torsion eights in a horse-drawn battle very badly, and therefore, only a horse.

K
Koks747 27.12.19

In General the horse to the countryside,the camel is better in desert behaves

v
vitalik2187836 27.12.19

Left Behind.PG
Spoiler

Managed to beat all except the unicorn, man speaks the truth. But money is necessary to spend Nemer, without the cheats it's unreal. And the debris left after this lot, I'm probably fifteen minutes had removed all the loot that I attacked, until I left in your save only weapons and material that was before all these manipulations.

A
Assassins11148 27.12.19

In my opinion, the fastest way of transportation in the game - a light chariot. Part of agility is probably the worst of the traffic, but if you need to quickly cross a straight stretch of road (e.g. desert), the best transportation you will not find

A
Assassins11148 27.12.19

But I could be wrong :)

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Assassins11148
the velocity is the same
however, there is fate who speed just drops to speed up not as well as possible .

b
baracus11 27.12.19

Koks747
I wouldn't say that. Camel in the desert slowly. It's not Black Desert =)

322666 27.12.19

Assassins11148
Yes, the chariot with a quick transport, but if you need to kill the enemies without getting out of the saddle it is best to do on horseback, because it is more nimble than the camel. At speed on the road or in the desert, the difference between the camel and horse did not notice. Razve that only visually animate the camel slower.

G
Grand_ Vidos 27.12.19

The right one did not say.Camel tougher and longer able to drive, especially in the desert,the horse quickly fizzles, but more bystry(not much) And I noticed ,maybe a coincidence ,with the horse more damage