3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 27.12.19 05:26 pm

The problem with the gamepad Defender Racer Wireless PRO (FIFA 19)

Hey, guys.

I have a gamepad now is - Racer Wireless Defender PRO, no emulators in any of the parts of FIFA that I have played with him (12,13, 14, 17, 18, 19) it is not working properly ie its buttons remapped.

But with the emulator there are some problems:

1. Either I'm stupid with paranoia or actually the horse delay is present.
2. Somehow the right stick after a minute of operation of the joystick begins to make a chaotic damped oscillations to the right with a small amplitude (i.e., not the stick physically moves, and the emulator is displayed, it moves slightly to the right). This, of course, and in FIFA 19 appears...

So there are some questions:

1. This is a problem with software or hardware? Does anyone had such problem?
2. Are there happy owners of the controller from the xBox? Normally if it is defined? There are no problems with it in FIFA 19?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
T0JICT9IK 27.12.19

FabulouSS
FIFA 19 is sharpened by the original gamepads X-BOX and Sony,well, logitech F-series still work fine,with all the other problems will arise and without dances with a tambourine not to manage

j
jogi_de 27.12.19

FabulouSS
already as 6 years, using the gamepad хбокс360, still like new (the stiffness of the buttons)...defined once, so I advise you to buy

F
FabulouSS 27.12.19

Thanks, wanted to take the controller for ONE, and now I think - does it make sense to overpay, because I have no friends with examcame to with her to come to them.

jogi_de
Without dancing with a tambourine works quite?

j
jogi_de 27.12.19

FabulouSS
Yes

O
Oleg_49171780 27.12.19

FabulouSS
x360ce app tried to deliver?

F
FabulouSS 27.12.19

Oleg_49171780
Right now her play... still the right stick brings.