3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhon Snou 2 27.12.19 05:26 pm

The game freezes when collecting collectibles in the Secret City (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Cleaned about half of the Secret City, is coming to the next monument, study it, and the game is firmly stuck. So I tried a few times. Then took off the graphics settings, then it happened. Go back to your old settings, go to the next subject... and again it hangs after taking. Re-reset all settings to absolute minimum, including resolution, but this time did not work, I tried, just continues to hang. At another location they returned, all the rules. And here just in any, it turns out this garbage game 100% can not pass. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve?
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 27.12.19

Jon Snow 2
Does not solve many a problem , so you have to wait for the patch

B
Bupycop 27.12.19

Jon Snow 2
gloccc
The patch is already out, and the problem was fixed, you probably play for the pirates and not updated. Odd one and the same theme, the game is hacked and now direct the influx of similar topics...

S
Sergey 82 27.12.19

Jon Snow 2
Perhaps, as with hiding places, that there were no freezes, don't put your mark on the map of the examined object.

M
Mister Chuvak 27.12.19

Bupycop
Similarly, only grunted, and the forum immediately fucked up stupid topics.

D
Devilochek 27.12.19

Jon snow 2

g
gloccc 27.12.19

Bupycop
Sucks how the problem was fixed , because I have license , done pre-order the full edition that would be too early to start playing

D
Dzhon Snou 2 27.12.19

Sergey 82
Thank you very much, helped. It's necessary to have developed the drug hang-up due to marks on the map.
Bupycop
gloccc
The latest patch which is from the 13th number? So people on forums write that it this problem and added.

R
Ratatosk 27.12.19

Sergey 82
Thanks, I also helped.

o
optimist68 27.12.19

Jon Snow 2
Thanks for raising the topic. And thank you to who suggested at the expense of the marker. I have a pirate. Put the marker approach to the subject, remove the marker and everything is fine, no crashes.

f
frion123 27.12.19

Sergey 82
thank you )