3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Itoito 27.12.19 05:27 pm

The cult of the cosmos is a Templar or not? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The Templars I liked more
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 27.12.19

All that you tell me. Pass the campaign mode, you know

M
Morgan Drake 27.12.19

Pratoranieri. The ideology and Outlook similar

H
Hulk Crsiston 27.12.19

Itoito
I'm willing to forget about the Templars just because of the soundtrack of the cult is really cool!

M
Morgan Drake 27.12.19

Itoito
I'm afraid you do not quite understand the meaning of the word satanic. The Worship Space more applicable word fanatics or maybe cultists (and then a stretch)

d
dos-unit 27.12.19

The knights Templar is in no way associated with the cult of the cosmos. At that time there were many different currents. The Templars has its own history, there are in the literature and the Internet. In addition, the authors of the game more than once wrote that the plot of their games is directly linked with the official story, and to look for analogies there is no need.

S
SPR1GGAN 27.12.19

Itoito
no
in fact it is generally a different game ,inspired by assassin

b
bykovskijl 18.03.22

Guys, accidentally got on this discussion and what do I see? What since 2018, on this site, no one corrected here, what did all these people write?
This cult is not associated with the Templars. These are the first who were somewhat similar to the Assassins. Guys, well, you need to study the information more thoroughly :)

A
Artem Horol 11.04.22

The order of the ancients from the DLC is associated with the Templars.
The cult of the cosmos was originally associated with the Templars, but they split off due to different interests.