3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeusChannel 27.12.19 05:28 pm

Armor nilfgaardskogo guard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Very much I liked the look of this armor, but because I wanted to collect a complete set, but managed to find only the bib. Can you tell where are the other parts?
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

Hmm, okay, I guess I just have to wait when you fill out the appropriate section of the Wiki...

J
JOKERIVAN 27.12.19

Nеyro
You should probably ask Seth about the bear, then they would have said.....

D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

JOKERIVAN

Yes Seth the bear and you can Google and do not think. I even Google will have to vidimce equipment still card there, but this armor is not marked in any way, certeau him no and traders are not for sale. So asked here... Although you may militarnego the quartermaster at the White Garden could appear, will have to check.

D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

Brrr, even in the camp of the army Center there is nothing.

P
Pavel Pushka 27.12.19

Nеyro
where did you find the bib? I found gloves they are LVL 31

D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

Paul Rack

In a small fortress the Lonely Rock to the North-West of Vranic, located on the outskirts right by the sea, the entrance should look for under water. But my bib is only level 10, so strange how it turns out... But where did you find those gloves?

P
Pavel Pushka 27.12.19

Nеyro
I don't remember the stats he's got a fucking big Krit

P
Pavel Pushka 27.12.19

I learned every drawing sold at a few blacksmiths,I don't know at what level they will be yours but closer to 28ому you should see the drawings in the sale.They are very a lot of weight take

D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

Paul Rack

Well, I only have 16 so far, apparently, is a high-level option, but we'll see. In any case, thank you.

f
fashionfble 27.12.19

Nooo, I read all comments! Stop, I haven't run the Witcher 3!

D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

fashionfble

What's wrong with that? Spoilers there.

N
Niko71790 27.12.19

There will still be an advanced version of this bib name elite team of nilfgaardian where the humans only had (forgot the name, in the books was). The drawings fall into protected monsters treasures, so store up your patience.

j
jonik waster 27.12.19

Niko71790
Team Vrihedd, are they?

N
Niko71790 27.12.19

jonik waster
Yes

j
jonik waster 27.12.19

I think better sets vadimchik, there's nothing standing)

N
Niko71790 27.12.19

jonik waster
Well, in fact workshops armour vedmachi (all - both light and heavy) iMovie. It is strange that the armor of the wild hunt is not present in the game (although the gloves I found).

f
fashionfble 27.12.19

Nеyro
Sorry, of course. But for me the smallest piece of information, like a shot from dvuhstvolki, BA-BAM, in my mind (which is already ablaze from the view of armour, imagination, running at full speed), the second BA-BAM, cuts to the heart of ( in my understanding, the empathy for the main WITCH! Feelings and all that, I can see him in such outfit, talks, experiences, wants couscous (hee-hee-hee), love).

D
DeusChannel 27.12.19

Niko71790

Well, as for the workshops I say not yet, but a great bear for me is still inferior to nilfgaardskogo.

H
HHH Angel Smerti HHH 27.12.19

I want to find gloves found just walking through uncharted places in Velen only 2 parts, then the rest of Skellige will have to look for)

K
Koleno 27.12.19

Nеyro
Nilfgaardskogo armor guard armor and gloves ie a drawing, you can buy on skellige of the armored car on the bridge Caer trolde good luck !