3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Vasilevyh 15.09.19 02:31 pm

Beach with mussels and unknown in the water (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Again, all joyously welcome, I'm tired of sitting in the jungle, tired and in the woods with Savannah, and I decided to walk around the world. Gathered pack and went for a walk, came to the desert, and a little further found, on the beach the mussels lying around, and a little more odd is unknown.
How to open view does not work ( apparently lifeless).
To take up and study too, because in the water pick up does not work, actually the question, has anyone solved this problem ( if General who found the beach)

Can ask something on the game, quite a lot has already been told, but the most popular question what to do with obsidian and bone, I answer not yet found.
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan313 15.09.19

How do you kill the initial snake using the boar ? And how to eat cancer which was caught in the river ?

l
lean 12390 15.09.19

To eat cancer, you need to take a stick cancer in your left hand, hold down the spacebar and release it at the sound, the cancer will be removed and you can eat it. To kill the snake you need to have a stick or stone in hand

N
Nikita Vasilevyh 15.09.19

Generally, the murders I can say that all the snakes are killed basalt cutter,meteorites and precious stones. But for a hundred percent murder these things need to be pumping good, so I note that as I was not running around with a bone (like a weapon) and not found a proper application that against snakes with tigers against otters with elephants, it either deters( relatively) or you'll offend, but itself take damage.

I
Ivan313 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
Personally, I'm still running around with a bone noticed that no matter how much I didn't beat it doesn't break,so I think that the bone is not broken pugalka

s
stakanxxx 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
With obsidian you can make a scraper, the scraper can also be sharpened a stick

N

Ivan313
well, basalt is also the cutter does not break, but also can kill.
stakanxxx
well, it's strange that two resources on the same go, just with different efficiency.
Because I assume that obsidian will have some unique application like bones

L
LCoe 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
How far in the evolution? And probably of interest to many "Fire"
I came to walk upright, and have a skewer of pig you want, but no. You have at least some hints. Also interested in the question, why gems?

W
Wulwsten 15.09.19

With the obsidian scraper which quickly cut up the carcasses of large animals, as well as busts their skull with granite grater for herbs, with basalt cutter, which quickly sharpened the stick and breaks the coconut. The reusable bone used as a club, with perfect timings,puts on the shoulder of all, of course with upgrading of appropriate skills that open when using it.
Gems and meteorite are used for collecting, with them nothing can be done, only to Telebanking and contemplate, well, or to use as stone, they can not break)

D
DpeWb 15.09.19

Nikita Vasilyev
it looks like water, just not fresh like the rivers, and not standing, as if in the swamps, try to draw and explore

l
lean 12390 15.09.19

Wulwsten
C pumping and just rock almost all vanataurs

N

DpeWb
Yes I already found out :D
just salt water.

00Ghost00 15.09.19

The gems are only needed for a couple of decades of evolution.And fire there is unfortunately no because game to 2 million years BC and the fire was invented in the area 1 million years BC Precious stones can be broken as well as other things if hit too late.Pump up to 7 million years, and where 400 thousand and found out that my family Khan because there were 3 males and 1 non-fertile female because 1 ate a crocodile and another died with the change of generations and new ones are not there.Right now I give advice to choose the female I was lucky and from the beginning there were 2 fertile females and I found another 1 and eventually 3 fertile females and 6 children every generation.

W
Wulwsten 15.09.19

00Ghost00
the loss of all females is not a problem, enough to play and to find the stranger. At least one fertile but get. Next do the kids and once in evolution, the high chance that they will thrive.

00Ghost00 15.09.19

So you find the female and that is the same for 2 child each generation.And then fertility will not appear.

N

00Ghost00
you can find not 1 female and 3-I.
And another male can give the 4th child( more tried )
And old male also can give children ( and the female - no)