3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gauguin 27.12.19 05:28 pm

The soundtrack in Far Cry (Far Cry)

How do you like the music in FC? Each mission has its own music sounds. I personally in 7 years have never disabled the music in the settings, because it adds even more atmosphere. How about you?
30 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

I don't remember the music from the game -- I remember only a GAME! My fault... Here's the new comp install the game, then...

H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

tragen
If you lay out the music from Far Cry here in the form of an audio file, that would be great!!!

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

The bells of the dam were also raised in the regulator, only I wasn't terrified and comforted, that was most of my favorite sounds, Oh were the days! Frightened me the sounds in the mission Control Center and in the mission Archive - scary beat on the ears - whether the drums, or something else.

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

Ah, I still remember how the steam generator and the Swamp, hit on the ears of some romantic bass - Oh how it was nice and beautiful to listen to

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

In the Catacombs, in the temple could still hear scary sounds in the subject. Oh, I'm still in love with this game.By the way I downloaded the music from Far Cry as the game on the MP3, but you can't, because the game on each map is superimposed script of the musical layer.

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

Aimp 2? What is it? In the editor, maybe you can record music, but just calm. But impulsive (during the battles with the enemies) are unlikely.

H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

We'll have to contact my old friend SASDST.... He is the master of chiseling music from all sorts of different games... It's on the website as many files uploaded that you never dreamed of :)))

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

About the music not special, only catastroika.

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

HelenaNo4ka - And it can combine the sounds in music? Just the sounds we ourselves can get. trigen - thanks for the help!

H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

Jack Carver aka Uncle Dave
It CAN FSE!!!

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

Helena No4ka
How is the process?

H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

What is the process?

H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

Well, just ask :)))
I'm still in bed... basically, my friend never ever still did not refuse anyone....
If you refuse today, I'll ask him tomorrow...
And yet, to be honest: sleep-sleep-sleep!!!
PS: There is another cool expert on music from games (not from my friends, but its people are very praises and recommends). But I do not remember the name... you Need to annals run to see... You, I'll do it tomorrow?

S
SASDST 27.12.19

Aimp2-player, which is windows 7. thanks though have fun with licesne Windows no impy not going less build software using need.
Soundtrack pour wanted for a long time but maybe I did not finished to fill in I did not. Filled while that is, in the coming days will deal with the rest of the tracks will eventually be ~+6-7 tracks. When the file appears on PG I don't know it all depends on pavlousp'a it verifies the files so if I file filled and if in the next 1-2 days OST does not appear on PG termolite it, my last 2 files which I tried to fill in at PG he never checked...

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

SASDST where you can still download your files, in addition to PG?

M
Maickle Fort 27.12.19

The music didn't stick, but it is not bad.

G
Gauguin 27.12.19

In the sense of not caught? How!

S
SASDST 27.12.19

All checked soundtrack download http://www.playground.ru/files/49665/ covers inside the archive.

H
Helena No4ka 27.12.19

SASDST
You, as always, too!!! :)

T
TranceMusicFan 27.12.19

class