3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 27.12.19 06:56 pm

AC Project Legacy. What is this ? (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Tried anyone ? Read that adds new missions to the game. For example, the mission where in the square attack the carriage Borgia. Tell us whether it is worth the candle game ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juwargane 27.12.19

Marquess
Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy game on Facebook, the release of which took place on 1 October 2010.

The game expands the universe of Assassin's Creed, complementing its previously unknown facts, introducing new characters and describing different events.

Currently available in three sets of memoirs: "the Italian war", "Rome" (release on 15 November 2010) and "Holidays" (released 22 December 2010).

The last set of memories "divine science" as well as the final part of "the Holidays" was posted online through the official Facebook page of the game (5 and 13 July 2011).

Later on the official game page on Facebook, it was reported, hinting at the closure of the project.

Link to AC Project Legacy: http://apps.facebook.com/projectlegacy

Tobish game is dead already

L
Lllllllama 27.12.19

This exclusive offer for Facebook. Was removed from a corporate store website and hack, while you had the chance, no one was able ?

M
Marquess 27.12.19

Denis Alexandrovich
VerrucktesAuge

thank you very much. There's another issue. I have the Deluxe version of stim-yupley. And yupley is possible for points to buy different skins, extra ammo and so on. These points are given for completing achievements. I did the math. And if you do all the achievements, it is not enough to buy all the awards. How to solve this problem ?

v
vovastij 27.12.19

How to solve this problem ?
To play in other games of Ubisoft.

M
Marquess 27.12.19

vovastij

I still have part 3 and Black flag

v
vovastij 27.12.19

Marquess
I hope you didn't buy their games, don't know, are there points Uplay.
And if you bought the game in Uplay, then play and earn points for them and a discount on the purchase to get 100 points - 20% discount.

D
Dimchik94 27.12.19

vovastij
Game of Yubisofta bought the incentive, as well attached to yupley. I.e. without uplay game will not start.

d
dimon-alfa 27.12.19

To buy games uple for the purchase of some points give

M
Marquess 27.12.19

dimon-alfa

no, thank you. Steam only+uplay

d
dimon-alfa 27.12.19

Marquess
so he prefer, it is a pity that for such a purchase (via steam) yubiki not give points(