3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASPER-KT 27.12.19 06:56 pm

New game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! I have a problem here, finished the game and decided to start a new game and then this... What to do?

5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 27.12.19

... jump on the flying carpet and go to the White garden to Vesemiru.

z
zolthan 27.12.19

fashion cost?

S
SunLee85 27.12.19

explain to me stupid please and Sundry!!!I finished the storyline, CRIS became heir Imgur,.then I appeared in the kaer morhen, I was offered to continue, go to the menu and start a new game+, so I did. New game+ is the same as the storyline that I just passed but without the storyline quests?!so what for do I need it?I could after passing syuzhetki to go through all the quests that I failed?it would be the same or??I don't ponimayu!! 2 question about plugins: if I can begin to take the Supplement without starting a new game+ and downloading add-ons from the main menu??I mean then I finished the story appeared in the kaer morhen and went to go add-ons..right?or not?I just want to keep all the armor and swords and abilities which I circulated during Suzette..I'm fucking confused guys..please explain what to do next

T
Tdante 27.12.19

SunLee85
New game+ starts the whole world, all the quests, all the plots again. But you will remain on your character, he was bleeding and stuff. The level of mobs is higher, you will be able to develop your character further. Will fall clothes new levels(the same but more powerful). For those who want to beat the game again, and so that it was more difficult.
If you want just doprejte quests or supplements, it is not necessary to start it, just load the game normal mode (if it's not too late and preservation is present)

S
SolarDog 27.12.19

Good day, citizens of the world. Maybe the question is totally noob but nevertheless I'll ask him. Until this moment I never played the third Witch, still can not reach the hands (Yes, as it turns out, and this is possible). now I have decided to take him. Actually the issue is whether the meaning of the first passage to start game+ or not ?