3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadon909 27.12.19 06:57 pm

The problem with the quest of Sigvard (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, tell me. It turned out so. Bought a key for 20K, went to the tower, jumped there, then returned to the fire temple and found Loskutik on the top floor. Forgave him in dialogue and opened trade with him, there was Seth Katarina ( which I need), but I didn't buy it right away, there was no money. I left the store and began a conversation with him again, but I didn't think that he can say something new and began to skip. In the end there was some sort of selection associated with Sercresa, apparently I said to him, where are Seacres. After that, I was not able to negotiate with them. Then sat down at the fire and Loskutik gone. Now I can't find, and Sigvard and sitting in the well. In the Temple of the Deep for some reason he does not appear. What can we do?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MsKobel 27.12.19

Metadon909
Delete the game bro)

R
Raibow Bitard 27.12.19

Metadon909
Spoiler:
Solennels to tell Loskutik where Seacres of Seacres kryaknuta.

O
Ogyr4ig 27.12.19

Metadon909
It's possible that he'll be back when you find Sercresa in Iretire. But Sigvard sit in the well and not going anywhere)
True if the scene in the Church and in Eretile with Sigvard lost, but the quest can be successfully completed.

M
Metadon909 27.12.19

Scobell
lol. Left here

a
alexzet3 27.12.19

damn
honored-something I do this quest is fucked
after the tower of Sigvard is not seen..

P
Pavel Voronkov 27.12.19

Watch the video on utube blogger customstory, it's about that rasskazyvaet

B
Brotello 27.12.19

What kind of game is this, I told him right now where seacres, he said that his friend and I am glad that he is alive, both in the Church as friends. But I have another problem of signier does not raise the bridge after the deacon of the deep, help me, I tried everything.

M
Marty52 27.12.19

Brotello
Well done, you passed Loskutik Xerocrassa, because in the temple depths the one who wears Katerinskiy armor - Loskutik disguised as Sigvard.

M
Metadon909 27.12.19

Marty52
yeah, but I killed the Pope and in the end I have now and Seacres and Loskutik sit in the Temple of Fire and both can I buy products)

M
Marty52 27.12.19

Metadon909
So I'm not saying that's a bad thing. As long as not bought from Loskutik Seth Katarina, he can tell you about Xerocrassa.

I
Ivanych 27.12.19

I have not seen loskutik nor in the fire temple or in the temple of the depths! WTF?

O
Ogyr4ig 27.12.19

Metadon909
You can kill them and take their ashes the grandmother. That will sell their products.

Brotello
In the temple of the 3 bridges and all you can raise yourself. Forget it for signier. Maybe you did all you could)

F
FuLHousE 27.12.19

Tell me where to find the jewel thief? (which the armor was stolen) I have seen on yotube that he must stand in the temple depths over the giants. But it so happened that I passed this Locke and everyone there was killed, then came back and found the Sigvard in the well. Went to the temple, but the thief was not there, in the temple of fire is also present.

D
DenDi333 27.12.19

I was like this:
Met at the lift of Sigvard, then threw him againnow thing then he outrepasse to bed, met him already in the well where he asked for his armor, I think Yes no problem bro I find this asshole hacked and loyal to you armor by the fireplace, Silverdene met. Here is what you need to meet some loskutik supposedly to buy him a set to meet this it is necessary to raise the 3 bridges, damn I only raised two, even thought the bridges so the left thing doesn't get you anywhere, then do I need to take xerocrassa loskutik or not nichrome not understand, who it wants and does. (this is all from videos and guides)
Quests in the game is great! vitruv ass, well, fell asleep Sigvard and to hell with him, how do I know what started the quest line, if not random videos I would the fuck didn't know that there is such a murky story with him, this well of apristurus quests writing developed in them except wiki is not to understand himself, well, I don't want quests and guides wiki flipping and SMOM normal gamer so generally it is difficult to grasp the sequence of actions of these supposedly quests
In short PSD comrades, I have elemetal to Iritel and in the tower it was not and the key has been bought, and now the XS swamped me if I had quest line or not, will now have to go back to Loki, to finish, some sediment remains in the soul is not pleasant if I'm a little thing in the game did not notice what I have missed is scary.
Fucking love this game, but this damn thing is not clear quests were the weakest point in the game.

K
Kerlin 27.12.19

If you kill the giants in the temple of the deep before meeting Loskutik in the armor of Sigvard, he is not to appear there. After I killed the boss in the temple of the depths, I went back to the fire temple and went to the tower the key to which is 20K. After rise on the Elevator upstairs, Loskutik locks you in the tower, and to return to the fire temple sells armor of Sigvard. Well, actually after I bought Loskutik I thundered.

D
DenDi333 27.12.19

Kerlin
Thank you, though than clarified the situation! the only minus was that I was not in the tower.

R
Richards 27.12.19

Metadon909
If sent to Rob a second time and he didn't return, so it lies in the sewers with the spiders, where the water in Irichelle to go, next to a campfire far manor, there are spiders in the corner of the body((

B
Brotello 27.12.19

What an intriguing game, which day can not come off XD

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 27.12.19

I have a problem with Sigvard, 4 times went through the game in search of Sigvard to achieve in the end can he my well have not appeared, and the kitchen sits, ie Lescott may not steal his armor? Loskutik met only in the temple of fire, and any answers he doesn't have a set of Sigvard where tolstolobik?

I
ISHIMURA86 27.12.19

I hike a such a loser but I Sigvard died when fire lizard fought weak..I was shaken and so many ran, this chudil merged..Seth with the shield he took, now the quest is not to perform? it is impossible to resurrect?