3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapriska 27.12.19 06:58 pm

The Council of Infinity (Diablo 2)

Tell me, please, what is better to cook infec and WHY?
PS: I have been playing , I do not remember what is what)
39 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frendzy 27.12.19

kefir giant thresher 15ed 3ar

S
Sanchez Ramirez 27.12.19

^ this. Or great poleaxe. The first more speed Otake, the second more average damage. Find them really difficult... and a cryptic axe, if you really unbearable.

K
Kapriska 27.12.19

at the same fasr thresher attack speed.. why isn't he a priority? where just do you can see about attack speed and how much ias you need merc ?

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.19

Average damage usually take - and it thresher sharply suck in dps, even when you earn more attack speed. There will be fortik, Andy IAS/ fair RES? Then GT will be a 5.5 frame attack against 6 frame GP - basically, Bolva equivalent, everything else is worse.

m
minovalo 27.12.19

GT and thresher is almost the same, just the first stronger (and spread min-max less). GP higher physical dps, Yes. But the speed is more versatile (samadlo, crash, ENCs).

m
minovalo 27.12.19

Traditionally, a little third-party.
https://diablo3.ingame.de/diablo-2/calculatoren/angriffsgeschwindigkeit/?lang=en

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.19

passed
Well, actually, Yes, exactly the average of the Treasurer same as the GT. But I run with SLA in skurge on the Golder - the minimum damage gets through to hurt often, and it nifiga not happy ) but whether the speed is decent - I would probably not have noticed.

m
minovalo 27.12.19

Gather the Neck - not slip.

P
Progon_mulov. 27.12.19

should be andi's 15 ias jewel - to luchshe ca. esli net, to gpa
ezhttp://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/polearms_on_merc-656211/

J
Jay_xD 27.12.19

Progon_mulov.
contained in the subject formula does not take into account many very important factors
to talk to some pig cooking infinity can be very long and each option will have its advantages in particular cases)))
if you use only one infinte, shifting it to different characters - more versatile option would be the giant thresher)) all the same, attack speed is the main indicator in my opinion))

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

gather in KOs from the normal and give into the clutches of the light Sorka - going JAC!

h
hande_hoch 27.12.19

in sa the largest dp with 35 IAS.
but you need to cook in GT

I
Immense 27.12.19

And I do not care whether what's cooking? I always thought that INFILE the main convoy and the difference in floor frame / prosushivayut 100 DMG compared to the DMG of the Persian. The only thing to pay attention is on the requirements of the Bolva.

S
Sweety_Mustard 27.12.19

Immense
Summary of the discussion correct ) Bolva major talk when selling infec - why try to cook in the pop thread.

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

poetomy ..cook' nado v ca - vigl9dit brytalnei! :D

I
Immense 27.12.19

Obsessed
Brutal is in the square, everything else is pop :)

O
Obsessed 27.12.19

Immense, and rightly so! :D and, in ordinary. ;-)

m
magyarorszag 27.12.19

eth giant thresher only - samaya bistraya pushka dlya merka (-10 wbs), i na nei +5 attack range (a obichnom threshere tolko na +2 range, xot i skorost ataki takje -10 wbs)

I
Immense 27.12.19

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:and, in the ordinary
Well, it is not discussed.

S
Somberlain 27.12.19

i na nei +5 attack range (a obichnom threshere tolko na +2 range
what's the range if I mark it fixed?