3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 27.12.19 07:12 pm

The most beautiful girls in the whole series of Assassin Creed?Yes it is! (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The word does not have.Every girl whether our much-loved Cassandra, and ending with all the girls NPC up even to the old women,they all look very beautiful.As the voice (In the original English.the voice acting)and externally.In General, and the face of them really well-groomed,and neck them on your forehead,on the neck,on the hands.The feeling that in ancient times in Greece, the girls followed their body much better than right now in 2018...maybe it is.What do you think?Girls are the most beautiful in the entire istoriyu Assassin Creed.
25 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrewGaara 27.12.19

Stifler's Mom
First, I have warmed up a bit from Eliza (held on YouTube :) ), then I flashed from Lily Watch Dogs (were on YouTube :) ). I then had the impression that the French have a thing about this. So many of them digging about playable female Persian, and they are not added and even killed.

L
Limpinstinskin 27.12.19

You have a strange idea of beauty, all the NPCs were like a freak and still is, at times, we will never learn to make beautiful characters

A
Aleksandr Pushkarev 27.12.19

In the Origins were cute PS., whether citizen, or HF effects. In the Odyssey except Cassandra one.

I
Itoito 27.12.19

Alexander Pushkarev
While Cassandra is not the most beautiful even there are other pretty girls Kira,Aspasia they are prettier Cassandra will even

h
hikky 09.09.21

Evie Fry is the most beautiful, whatever one may say