3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rasul.161. 15.09.19 02:43 pm

Machine \"disappears\" during the race/chase (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

While driving around town my car lost texture, leaving only the wheels, glass, spoiler and, in fact, the driver dummy.
When I returned to the garage, the car magically acquires the previous form.
In racing it happens that the opponents appear such problems.
It all started with the fact that I installed the mod on high quality very exciting cars (https://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_most_wanted_high_quality_vinyls_v1_0-184025/)
What I don't know. To remove the mod don't want to, painfully I liked it.
Counting on your help!
Thanks in advance!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rasul.161. 15.09.19

I almost forgot

D
Danil Minteev 2017 15.09.19

Maybe the mod isn't installed

Q
Qubretes 15.09.19

In the extra options there is a fix for this issue, called the type of phantom without skin car. Can help. In General, you probably the computer does not pull such textures and draw do not have time. By the way you may need to expand the pool of memory, maybe the game is not enough memory to process this option in the Extra Options also have

G
GTV_5000 15.09.19

This problem stems from the fact that the game is old and its resources are not designed for high quality fashion, so after installing them there are such bugs, fortunately, for this problem there is a solution. it's extra options the latest versions there are some options this is how it should be configured to troubleshoot them:

[Fixes]
DisappearingWheelsFix = 1
ExperimentalSplitScreenFix = 1
HelicopterBountyFix = 1
ZeroBountyFix = 1
CarSkinFix = 1
ImmobileColFix = 1

and then at the bottom there's this ExpandMemoryPools = 1 if there is a zero it is necessary to put the unit.
After that I personally had no problems and I addition to the mods installed and the car and none of them disappeared after installing and configuring the mod.

V
Vova Tarhov 15.09.19

rasul.161.
Try the version of the game from mechanics

G
GTV_5000 15.09.19

Vova Tarkhov
It does not matter from whom the Repack I have a license from the software and these bugs were the only way to get rid of the bug I described above.

r
rasul.161. 15.09.19

GTV_5000
The only Extra Options that comes to mind is this one:

if it's not, share the link on the right

V
Vova Tarhov 15.09.19

GTV_5000
I have that bug was never

G
GTV_5000 15.09.19

Vova Tarkhov
It exists, it just doesn't always appear even with installed mods, but it still is.

G
GTV_5000 15.09.19

rasul.161.
This mod simplified it is embedded in the trainer, but one that is needed: https://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_most_wanted_extra_options_v8_0_0_1337-174479/