3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferios88 27.12.19 07:12 pm

An outcast named Bullet (Elex)

Near the Fort is a rogue Bullet and how the woman fought with kakaramea(something like this) , but fought in a strange way, through repeatedly hit each other, I was trying to help me but the damage is not passed, eventually went to go do their business, schA look both of them dead bodies on and near croquer goes...
Who knows what types , whether they are in the story?,
PS for the rogue was not going to play
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyacheslav Pahar 27.12.19

I have the same thing)

F
Folaytfenat 27.12.19

Salian
But the experience still will. And the beds I'm still a bit stuffed, gathering satellites Crowley.

K
KATRON 27.12.19

Kama bullet)00

A
Anzhelika04 27.12.19

If the bullet is alive will give a quest. If after the second attack, will survive( I came up with after a bunch of perezagruzit) will give 400 crystals.

R
Ramz82 27.12.19

This woman Lucy gives another quest after the second attack, but without a coach, just not really to save them once they die run so far. And Bullets this time no, it supposedly these cockroaches took it. The quest is called Living Trophy. Quest zabagovan.

D
Ded MastDay 27.12.19

Salian wrote:
The result is still abysmal - cookware taken out and Shot, and sent to help the guards, then trample into the city.
Kind of garbage. When I came to the Fort, no crocware still wasn't there. Took the quest from the Bullet, went to William and begged to the aid of four people. After the conversation, immediately went to the gate, when they already ran throughout the crowd fought with the creatures. Rushed into the crowd to help. In the end, made all the cockroaches, killing only one guard. All the rest are alive, And the Bullet and the woman. The bullet is thanked for help and rolled Eleks.

j
joker.2 27.12.19

Ramz82

Nothing zabagovan. Last option is take that William gave four fighters and all the rules, beats Crocware with them, and all living things... the Bullet 400 Alexiev will, and Lucy swore at me that I post left....

R
Ramz82 27.12.19

joker.2
I was given 2 fighters and Bullet dragged cockroaches. And Lucy gave a quest on which they find the corpse of a Bullet. Luchesi it and there's a note where he admits that he likes Lucy. This quest it to pass does not work...

j
joker.2 27.12.19

Ramz82

Clear.I was not like this, they both remained alive...
I meant that without the trainer it is really all my progress....

A
Angelo4ekT 27.12.19

Can not in any way a second wave of crocware to beat. The reinforcements asked for, and the chela 4 and 2, still creatures to the Fig, the number of reinforcements is not affected, and someone dies - or a Bullet or Lucy, as usual all.
Or am I frail, or bagnolo, in the end decided not to ask for reinforcements on the quest (then the creature does not appear, Lucy with a Bullet quietly standing at the gate chew snot) and another to pump.

L
Leoben 27.12.19

The creature will still come when pokines city! Will come back and they are all blinking!
I've been wondering - how long will my post stay?

D
DuMbl42 27.12.19

That's really interesting how much the post to stand?

T
Takuto Hasigava 27.12.19

AAAAAA!!! Fucking zvizdets! I knew that I would be interested whether there will be at least one moron that decides to stay one day, about 20 minutes for a simple the request of the NPCs in the game... the Game Eleks, a Fort at the Tawara, the main gate character Lucy hires us as security guard, nor any quest no, only if you leave it States that you're fired, and that if you again come to her, so I stood and she still paid from 1K shards, despite the fact that the award in 4 hundred is considered a big...

k
klirikoalb 27.12.19

Takuto's Hasegawa
You're not alone. Of course, this is piranha.