3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 27.12.19 07:13 pm

You will not believe! (Fallout 76)

subject
55 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 27.12.19

Pierre Dac
The subject is tied to the online, lol. He guess you will not believe!

n
nickroma7 27.12.19

You will not believe is the title of the topic?, Subject is the name of the theme? what's going on?

D
Dema 80 27.12.19

played on both - what to look for - you decide but nothing is lost or gained

S
Setesh 27.12.19

Pierre Dac wrote:
Subject - the title of the topic. The topic title linked to the online? You're a fool?
pirates will not, there's your answer

N
Nikolay Ololay 27.12.19

Pierre Dac
What if pirates game online?

M
Mudryy glupec 27.12.19

Typical zabagovannaya involving pirates for rogue-pupils will certainly. Even some pirate server for this case make. Well, normal adults who are still hoping for a decent continuation of the series, will buy the license to support the developers and timely patches to patch bugs, lags, and updates.

I
Int0xicate 27.12.19

Pierre Dac wrote:
The question is what are you going to take litsuhu or pirates.
Why do you what to take generally? Need a support group, to decide on the choice, or the desire to litter the forum with stupid topics?

S
Setesh 27.12.19

Pierre Dac wrote:
then do not ask whether or not the pirates. It is clear that will.
no, no, I myself am a pirate and hurt, but I understand it

S
Setesh 27.12.19

Well, what do you minutesi if it is true? Show me the pirate games such as NFS 2015 or similar games requiring a constant connection to the network

d
dmitrians 27.12.19

Sites
I will want spiratyat) won Vovk how many pirates play and the rules) as for me folic very controversial... I kaneshno really wanted the introduction of the co-operative into a series of police and TES, but not to this extent... an MMO would kill the series in its lifelessness, is not designed quests and other pros MMO, though hardly yet to make, we can shoot it

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.19

dmitrians
This is a bit different. I'll explain: pirates Shosha to establish possible because of the availability of the client and the server (kind of).
Because with only one client (that is accessible to all), you will not be able to start the server. The client part contains only the visual component is different from the complete distribution for any single game, where, in addition to the external component, you present also internal.
In the case of НФС2015 this game all the more complicated. The fact is that, despite the fact that the game you have in the distribution, there is a 1-5% server side.
Moreover, the component can vary: for example, there are games where the data about your account (profile and game) stored on the server. It's kind of like multiplayer games, in which all calculations are performed on the server (as well as WT). Only here are only resource field
The situation is similar with saving.
Still have to find out the percentage of anchor F76 to the network, but now some things are obvious.

o
overvova 27.12.19

So said the story is the game is short and it will pass offline

M
MOZGOHI 27.12.19

overvova
Yes, already on u tube a movie for 40 minutes to see what the fallout is 76. Is called creating fallout 76, and the translation is.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.12.19

Neither one nor the other )

S
Sargarus 27.12.19

Pirates of course what a silly question.
To pay for piskei screens can unless down.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 27.12.19

where?where are these people that want to rise at the expense of the pirates all the crap and trump supposedly extra money on the game well then you can not see where you are?

K
KOT_TTyTuH 27.12.19

well from the game. If the gameplay is based on Koop, you have to take litsuhu. And if the game is purely single player, then there is no point to spend money and download pirates xxx

M
MATPACcc 27.12.19

I love folic, but pre-order will not take. Will see what product will come out.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.12.19

Sites wrote:
games requiring a constant connection to the network
When these games break down, they are weaned from the network. Don't know, better not say anything next time &)
Another thing, if it is about multiplayer games (MMO and not only)...
pLast1c wrote:
To pay for piskei screens can unless down.

F
FOX_Skaynet 27.12.19

Sitesage yeah ,,,need for speed, payback will not be pirates ,,,,, too, all told, far cray 5 not ,,,,metal Gear 5 uzh exactly not ,,,every hit game ,,,NAH PIRATES WILL NOT !!! however,:))) I and Saam personally igru all the hits, and only 1 bought,need for speed payback and because nepadodas 3 months :)