3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
INCREDIBLE100500 27.12.19 07:13 pm

Quest \"meet on clothes\" (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Quest on the island petrified of the island, where you need to bring rejected the girl's armor daughters of Artemis. The fact that I got the armor before I took the quest and got the job back armor, but in conversation said that I have not yet collected. Although the inventory is all. Is there any solution?
6 Comments
Sort by:
-
--00--00-- 27.12.19

No, it is a bug, to me is absolutely the same there, we had to load an earlier save game, spent the extra two hours. The island is generally problematic. If you strip the camp of bandits, and then go to help the friend of wolves, the mission will be immediately failed.

z
zolthan 27.12.19

--00--00--
And you're lucky. I have so happened that the armor I got, PolyGram, and then went to pass, and ran into this bug. Freaked out completely from the beginning.

-
--00--00-- 27.12.19

zolthan
In the description of the patch 1.07 has been said that this quest was fixed a problem with objects, though without details. So I thought that this problem no longer exists.

a
al.. 27.12.19

In General, bugs with quests are frequent. I, for example, completely missing the quest from Roxanne on Hydrea. Stupidly jumped around it, rebooted, fired at her - nothing. Had more on the story. soak it - no options, though originally had planned on the ship to take. Then, lost the whole chain of quests with Kira, once had the temerity to participate in a battle - the island of atomate was conquered.
In short, there are frustrations, not without it.

z
zolthan 27.12.19

--00--00--
I when a new game started on v1.07, this problem already arose. So we assume that the problem they decided)

a
abgalter 27.12.19

No,the problem of 1.07 decided.Also can not take the Meet on clothes.But the replay will not,so long fiddling with her aunt from the Cult.
Some quest didn't take,but failed.Apparently,as mentioned above about the camps of bandits.But the money for him,still gave 1000 etc.