3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SBGAlbatros 27.12.19 07:13 pm

Impressions of the game (Spintires: MudRunner)

Torrents appeared. Already) Beta, really.
Played! Guys. That Is Great.
Put the 10 upfront. What else would you like, in addition to, already available in the game?
Good question, actually. Perhaps this is already nitpicking! I Respect!
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manul177 27.12.19

The same as it was in the original. Little has changed in terms of gameplay and modes. Even the menus have not changed. And by the way, for a moment so, for this hack please 1000 rubles to the incentive. Nothing fundamentally new saw. The same set of machines in fact that need to carry the boring logs. Only now, for some added forest CAT and so will need to seek detours. The bet is placed on fashion, it is evident from the first minute of the game. The interior of the car is sharpened by the fashion developers do not have to bother with their portrayal. Still, I want valuebet developers behind camera position. Even in this respect, nothing has changed, still a hell of a rotation with the mouse, to understand where they were going, and without it nothing is seen. Why should I look for bubbling fuel in the tank and the animation engine with the Board ableplanet mud ? I fucking just want to see where I'm going! The view from the cockpit was poor and geared for the future of fashion, and the view from the hood is missing as a class. And there's no nothing new in terms of modes. Still, go dirt, look for garages, to carry logs. All. Only now they take is not easy, as there is a checkpoint. Those same checkpoint, do not miss you with logs. Simulator woodcutter of the black man. It can not be called a full new game. It pulls on the patch, or, in the best case for DLC. There is a challenge mode, like find night a Ford in the river, scare away birds or crush the pumpkin. You can still climb a hill. But damn, again, I repeat, this is not a complete new game, it's like Mod.

g
globys777 27.12.19

Manul177
I agree that with the first few differences, but similar games is not close, and this cap was replaced because the first part was a lot of resentment from the players!!! Now of course developers again, not a screwup as with the first part, because the idea is great, and mods will have the incentive and that's good the modders have something to work on. APTA for developers then they would have not threw the game because counterparts yet it is possible to play them well

M
Manul177 27.12.19

globys777
To play on it ? That sell new for old for $ 1000 and hope for the fashion ? In fact, assuming that had to do themselves to strangers. What prevented a couple of three game modes to add ? What prevented to take the achievements of the mods on the first part and add goods ? The camera finally tie the human what happened ? It's like arriving at the restaurant, you order a meal from the chef. But instead the dishes you take out a piece of meat, spices and stove. Say, bro, we don't know how much you love, so make it yourself. But with you behind the dish that much money. Don't know how to cook ? Don't worry, in a couple of weeks, specially trained people will do it for you. You will just have to try, but for now, here's your bill. I agree that analogues of this game there, so I waited for a continuation. But here's the thing, if I try to sell the same product under a new, I start to think, and to understand that I was trying to deceive to put it mildly. What do I have to pay this amount ? Gurgling in the fuel tank, and then wait fashion ? No, thank you. This can not be forgiven. and then it will become a tradition

g
globys777 27.12.19

Manul177
maybe you're right, but the first part was a lot of resentment,and can be so the cap has changed what would have specifically taken over the game . I'm not saying that what I have said is fact, but I hope that I can throw this time

M
Manul177 27.12.19

globys777
Friendly Yes, they have thrown all the issuing. If anything changed I would be the first standing in line to buy. But no, here you the product and wait fashion. Yes, so what ?

g
globys777 27.12.19

Manul177
as so I of course XS, but hope for the best, pre-order did we will see what will happen!!! well, not only tanks lit, the dialogue is pulled a little but still. with cameras but must work it is also necessary modes of change and not just tinkering with wood, well, like competition off-road like that

D
Dm.Gn 27.12.19

Played for half an hour, disappointed. A few things immediately caught my eye:
1. The camera has got worse( although there is too much) feels she has become closer to the machine and its now not unstick just.
2. The mechanics of the game, where the slower spin of the wheel, the better the grip with the dirt from them, just missing.
3. Graphics, well, for starters of course our long-suffering. Disgusting pale gray picture and day and night noisy with mist in the background.
Plus all sorts of bonus chips in the form of neodoljive card, which makes her have to move back and forth, and fallen trees with the physics of reinforced concrete pillars(anywhere get). About the network mode honestly tried to play two rollers when they are attached to the rooms thrown twice.

H
Hitrii 27.12.19

Downloaded RePEc. Passed the tutorial with the infernal camera and removed to hell. What for it is necessary to break eye and nerves to spend on some sort of facial joints.

k
klipntoola 27.12.19

A
ALEX-8325 27.12.19

The camera is just awful became, promised to fix, but made worse!
Still hate this inability to attach the trailer to the garage or to load logs in some cases on some machines - position the truck correctly - just annoying!

M
Manul177 27.12.19

Yes everything was done in haste. Test ? Yes, they are for the most part traversed in 5-10 minutes. Although, in some places specially made conditions so that the passage took longer. For example to get 2 cars on the hill. It could be mistaken for a trophy, if not for the condition to pass the test at night. And weird it somehow. Why in single mode 2 cars ? It turns out either get one then come back and repeat, or take the second on the rope at once. With the truck still clear when it is necessary for the river to go well, or when one need the other to fix it. Ahead of soap and nothing is seen. in the air, the noise, the night, in addition to the blur adds a curve view from the camera. Glitch the location of the trailer and truck as already noticed above, has not disappeared. This means that they made cosmetic changes and pass it off as a new product. Without even bothering to get rid of childhood diseases of the old. The re-release ? For reprint too few changes in terms of graphics. Strange kind of reissue. Still has the old graphics and bugs, slightly changed maps and everything. All tests can pass in an hour, and then what ? Again carry logs struggling with the camera ?

K
KOLBAS 27.12.19

The game is excellent.Thought it would be all bad,fortunately this did not happen,nice graphics, physics - my respects, elaborated mighty Soviet trucks, a welcome sight from the cabin and very atmospheric autumn card.What else is needed?In addition, it is the developers promise to support.

H
Hitrii 27.12.19

detailed mighty Soviet trucks
okay

Spoiler

K
KOLBAS 27.12.19

Hitrii
In the original(without mods) to the great and legendary and beloved by many and I have GTA 5,for example,cars also changed and have little in common with originality cars, but this game was not bad.
PS
To do the same. as I read somewhere that mordechi trucks promise to fix.

u
uni895 27.12.19

The developers decided to cut down more dough, making a copy of part 1, adding almost nothing.
No point in taking this game for 1200 rubles do not see.

H
Hitrii 27.12.19

SAUSAGES
and sense then to write about some detailed work if shishiga face KAMAZ ? in itapaci cars changed, Yes, but then again what does she elaborated mighty Soviet trucks ?

v
vmirko75 27.12.19

the important thing is that physics has changed, groany and empty behave differently, the river washes away in simulyatornom mode has become more difficult took for the 550r , but sync sell for 700

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 27.12.19

Cool trick with the regulation of gas... Include a lower gear, push the cruise (also a new and pleasant) and a lever to regulate the speed... often in deep mud rescued it.

S
SBGAlbatros 27.12.19

Played in the full version) has Passed the first test all 3 stars. I liked very much)
Don't know, che is there to whine about the quality... either you guys are already snickering, or.... or don't even know!
Well.. .to each his own, of course!

And for me it is 10/10. Gorgeous!

A
AFlexex 27.12.19

Nothing new. Changed the muzzle of the machine all killed... It's pathetic. But nifiga not changed, the same grey and boring image. Physics, like it became better, but gamplay elements (camera, for example) again miserable.
What's with the aliasing? Especially noticeable ladders on the square in the bottom right. Settings, of course, the maximum.