3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mus115 27.12.19 07:14 pm

Athens is good and evil Sparta right? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Athens is a democracy,and Sparta is corruption and tyranny, it turns out I understood
17 Comments
Sort by:
m
mus115 27.12.19

The truth is on the side of Athens as I understand it

H
Hulk Crsiston 27.12.19

mus115
well, if you want to play the traitor approx.

H
Hulk Crsiston 27.12.19

mus115
but in General they are equal to Sparta rather cruel king is a traitor and so on but Athens has created a Cult of Space !Aspasia for example,

G
Golova Niksona 27.12.19

mus115
Nicholas is the third entrance - welcome, and Pasha from the second evil? What kind of worldview level Disney? Neither is neither good nor evil.

S
SanY - 2013 27.12.19

Head Of Nixon
I totally agree with you.

M
MadONYX 27.12.19

Head Of Nixon
Better not say. 100% totally agree with you

F
Ferdinand Porshe 27.12.19

Escobar same. The evil sho, sho is evil. These both are evil, I sho won't choose at all.

d
dh57 27.12.19

The point is that war is evil. Rulers and warlords fighting for power and land and the common people die of hunger and swords. Well, as the wait shorter.

I
Itoito 27.12.19

Between Athens and Sparta long ago, there were contradictions. To a large extent they were due to the different political structure of States. Athens was a democracy, while in Sparta the government was in the hands of the oligarchy.The truth was on the side of Athens as a democracy,and when defeated Sparta on the history ostanovilas the power of the 30 tyrants and mad corruption , and so would democracy .But that does not mean that all the soldiers of Sparta were evil,and the Athenians all dochkami were all different,but the truth was in Athens by far

d
dsom 27.12.19

I'm in school very interested in this topic , Greece that is . Then I liked the credo of Sparta . Athens I thought were shopkeepers , small shopkeepers , and the Spartans toughest warriors . Now I don't think so . War will not disappear from our lives , it is a fact . Men - fighting and rivalry . But , the development of trade , science , medicine, culture and the arts I think are more important . Well , now that Sparta and Athens - it's just Greece , a beautiful and tasty country . Chillout bro ...

A
AlexanderYA 27.12.19

Itoito
no need to discuss about Hitler, Stalin and so on. here, because it is forbidden

C
Crystal Lion 27.12.19

Hmm. Play a simple mercenary. And for me there's no Radnici. Work on those and these. The only kinship with Sparta's mother. More to not care at all.

d
dos-unit 27.12.19

Sparta in reality the war was won, hence the whole plot.

v
vitalik76 27.12.19

dos-unit wrote:
Sparta in reality the war was won
Generally, this won the war... Macedonia. It was the period when Athens and Sparta had weakened each other by the war, began the era of Alexander the great, which bend under him the whole of the then civilized world.

B
Bazeka 27.12.19

vitalik76
vitalik76 wrote:
the era of Alexander the great
started in 60-70years after the war, Athens and Sparta. It is only the birth of Alexander.

A
ArXangel_ann 27.12.19

vitalik76 wrote:
Generally, this won the war... Macedonia.
In fact, the war was won by Sparta. Macedonia was listed only ally of Sparta (not the strongest to the same) and basically solve their own problems.

vitalik76 wrote:
began the era of Alexander the great
Booooze, are you serious?

The Peloponnesian war lasted from 431 to 404 BC
Alexander the great was born in 356 BC - 48 years after the end of the Peloponnesian war.

m
mus115 27.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
g
As oligarchy,tyranny and corruption were able to defeat democratic Athens