3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Normal Den 27.12.19 07:14 pm

In the beginning of the game drops FPS and freezes begin (Fallout 4)

The problem in the beginning. When the splash screen appears and character customization FPS -0 frieze and even steam\ from the mirror runs for about 10 minutes. Prior to that, everything is fine no lag. What to do??? Not a change in the Fallout.ini or change settings in the launcher settings doesn't help. Reinstalling the game or other Repack did not help.
PC settings:
Percents: Intel core i5 -2400 3.10 Hz
Vidyaha RX 460
8 GB of RAM
20 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.12.19

Download save game when the character is already created.
Unable to try mine (there's the beginning of the pre-war Sanctuary and Asylum),however there are many mods worth it.
https://yadi.sk/d/Dmmd8Gjf3NhUAB

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.12.19

Check your iron.Something is buggy.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.12.19

saa0891
On the Nexus there are the saves near the Elevator before going to the surface.To post here?

a
afiges 27.12.19

I as the owner rx460 can say that the game is very poor working with of this vidyuhi,in the license so generally only a window of 800x600 in the 5 fps you can play,repak hatab downloaded 40 fps on medium

N
Normal Den 27.12.19

saa0891
Thank you I'll try)

N
Normal Den 27.12.19

afiges
Hiking time to watch new(

N
Normal Den 27.12.19

Evil Wizard
Yes, I will try all the options)

K
Koresh Togliatti 27.12.19

Am amazed that I have an i7-7700K, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and 16 GB of RAM, Full HD monitor, one figure sags fps sometimes, especially in open spaces during the day. Lowered a few settings, like sampling and aliasing, like it became better, but not perfect, still I'm so unhappy. For example DOOM and Quantum Break without problems on high fly. I didn't save up for such a system to the brakes though infrequent play.

R
RadM0nd 27.12.19

afiges
As the owner RX460 can say that the game works fine on medium-high in FullHD. And licenses, and with pack mods.

s
saa0891 27.12.19

Koresh Togliatti wrote:
Am amazed that I have an i7-7700K, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and 16 GB of RAM, Full HD monitor, one figure sags fps sometimes, especially in open spaces during the day.
Features curve of the engine,and the same day because the rays of sickly load.

u
uga4aka 27.12.19

Koresh Togliatti
In the game all the spoils setting range shadow rendering. She only squander fps. Everything else almost no impact on productive systems.
If you put the minimum fps will be stable on many systems, but in open spaces by day, will feel like the picture is illuminated at a distance of more than 50 metres away from the player(shadows will not be drawn).
Thank you to gazebo for this...
I tried to put shadow boost from the nexus, but didn't help me much.

a
afiges 27.12.19

RadM0nd
maybe depends on the manufacturer?I have from ASUS,I even basedto support wrote they didn't know what the fuck is and why it

R
RadM0nd 27.12.19

afiges
Oddly enough, my video card is also from ASUS.
Spoiler
Even the box opened.
Cha is probably just a wood is ancient or percents does not pull.

g
gennaz 27.12.19

Normal Den
This is clearly a CPU fault on my rx 564oc everything very well.
Spoiler

u
ucher.u 27.12.19

Koresh Togliatti wrote:
I have a i7-7700K, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and 16 GB of RAM, Full HD monitor, one figure sags fps sometimes, especially in open spaces during the day.
I have i5 7600к GeForce GTX 960 and 16GB of RAM, is the ultra texture pack, 20 pieces of mods for graphics, mod for redesigned lighting and dynamic shadows, Choate nicho does not SAG. What I do wrong tell me?

gennaz wrote:
This is clearly the CPU to blame
Maeby percent lousy. But on average it should pull without the zeros at least. However if it is ultra twisted it konesh Cho he wanted to.
This garbage can still be because of the mods. Any mod is better to put after the entry, when from the asylum crawl.

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
I have i5 7600к GeForce GTX 960 and 16GB of RAM, is the ultra texture pack, 20 pieces of mods for graphics, mod for redesigned lighting and dynamic shadows, Choate nicho does not SAG. What I do wrong tell me?
Just lying

u
ucher.u 27.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Just lying
Yes Yes. Just lie insolently. On palombi:
Spoiler

I'm not Schaub you constantly lie and envy. XD)

K
Koresh Togliatti 27.12.19

uga4aka
Thank you very much for the info!

M
MagicHero 27.12.19

About fallout 4 the rays on the ultra most taxing the graphics card and if vidyuhi average performance it is better to put the rays on the average, at a distance particularly noticeable the difference will not be but near the edges of objects will be visible pixelation.
If a weak processor that it affects draw distance, on the second tab 4 parameters with sliders in the settings and it is not strange but the range of shadows, which simply childish bends weak percent. And if the wasteland is not very noticeable in the cities, no problem to watch this freezes and sometimes even on powerful CPUs.
Even fallout 4 one of the few games which is sensitive to the speed of the RAM, so overclock the RAM also will not be superfluous.

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Yes Yes. Just lie insolently. On palombi:
Why did you put the screenshots? just WHY???
ucher.u wrote:
I'm not Schaub you constantly lie and envy. XD)
And when I was lying then???
About the fps in the initial location (if all on ultra, including the rays) you will have drawdowns because vidyuhi. Percent here will pull 60 fps without problems unlike your old коре2дуо which 30 could not stretch. And like the city in the great red tower, will be the drawdown already because of the processor.
Will tell you once not to make again brad for 10 pages. Laid out video showing the fps and that the recording was from the time display settings on the desktop. Make VIDOS not a problem because you have none from NVIDIA and via shadow ply easy to make an account. Will not VIDOS, and you're in the games and did not see this confirms that you are lying because in tests with neta you on the ultra will not be a stable 60 fps (about 4K maul too, it rides just about 1080p)
In General the answer then I will not, so all the nonsense that you write without the video (or if you do but without display settings) are simply from the strokes of your lies, if it was difficult to read I would say in 2 words NO VIDEO = fantasy.

u
ucher.u 27.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
from your old коре2дуо which 30 could not stretch.
Lie. Lecturing and screenshots and videos.
MagicHero wrote:
(about 4K maul too
Lie, too. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKt_oQSKrTHPs5f-Ha9OGw?view_as=subscriber

MagicHero wrote:
so all the nonsense that you write without video
The nonsense you write continuously, without proof. And videos you no longer, I said. Then take off for 12-20Gb video in 4K, loaded it on uptop 12 hours, so you continued to lie. You go to the bath, there is worry. xD)
MagicHero wrote:
Why did you put the screenshots? just WHY???
Schaub you pobombit. You have such pictures no, гТХ1080, and will not in the coming years. At least look at how you can look like your favorite game. :D)