3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thorgal 27.12.19 07:14 pm

The depletion of the character (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How much is Arthur during the day to in the article has disappeared percentage depletion? Like eating I have it twice a day in the morning from the boiler, in the evening 2-3 pieces of meat, and the percentage is growing slowly.
And how to feed a horse? Only with hands? Or you can bring it to the place of feeding with hay and she will eat as she should?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 27.12.19

I've tried to feed Arthur, and could not lift his weight. And the horse may find itself something to eat, another thing is that with the faster hands.

m
maxxim1891 27.12.19

Do not understand how to gain weight, like some kind of random, the principle of action is not clear. About the horse noticed that during a halt, it restores health, but not everywhere, it seems depends on the area where you left off.

G
Glatzkopf 27.12.19

To feed the horse and sitting in the saddle with his hands, but Arthur's weight was gained while he was zdorov in the dining saloons and biting on the way, well out of the boiler of course, but is it not very important, was twice the game and hunger neomar.)

T
Thorgal 27.12.19

Glatzkopf
How to feed with the hands while sitting in the saddle?

F
Fishgrinder 27.12.19

Thorgal
The wheel weapon selection flipping to the tab Horse. On this tab, stick to the left.

T
Thorgal 27.12.19

Fishgrinder
I'll try.