3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 27.12.19 07:15 pm

Cheats. Where, when, and why they're really not. (Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker)

Gentlemen, pump up to Chuunin, opened eight ninjutsu (almost all useless), and those missions that opened this darkness. Simply repeatedly dying until the time runs out. Play the pirates, three downloaded the trainer, no and not earned. I have three hours of the game only one mission passed, all others failed. But no coach experience, no reward sensible will get. Does anyone have information about the trainers, safe Deposit box-editora or any shamanise, which will considerably facilitate progress on the ladder of shinobi? Again, online with cheats playing bad people, I use them to spend less time on the grind.

PS. I have opened mentors: Junkie, Nipple, Board, SAI, Kakashi, Yamato, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Hinata, Gaara, Deidara, kisame, Kabuto, Konan and Micki.
Closed left 5 Windows, among them certainly Payne, probably Sarada, Boruto and Itachi. More likely choji. Only here I do not know how to open them. Can you help advice?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 27.12.19

dimka.hell
v 1.03 like

A

Stas ...
for starters, I like 2 times wrote that the pirates play. Let's go further: the perversion of the names of the original team 7 is justified, since those names in my vocabulary for over 10 years, and the franchise is so smeared that new games on naruto already more enraged than delight. Get at least almost cloned the storm, added to which was repeated from part to part, adding a couple of new chapters at the end. Given the number of episodes of the anime, the ignorant is more of a compliment, because to spend time watching over 1000 episodes I don't intend to. Next, the game and I've already been learning (the correct name) component, and absolutely have no desire to waste time on the same missions with enhanced features mobs that remain.
Well, if you really dig, do not shkolota and Stodola. And you have much more the percentage ratio of errors to number of words, ignorant.

A

dimka.hell
quarrels, or hallucinating, or on the website bug, but I saw from your posts only know what your version of the game because wrote. Sorry again

F
FOX Seitz 27.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
the coach is the same)

A

dimka.hell
thank you. However, I have tried 3 trainer: 11, from antiphona 5, and another 4 options like. I have a game with them, anti-cheat bypasses, reaches into steam, and the game is not bought - ACC. does not start

F
FOX Seitz 27.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Put the crack from codex, it should help, I have earned a cheat Engin and trainer)

s
soul999 27.12.19

and litsuhi online will be what? or already have that ?

F
FOX Seitz 27.12.19

soul999
it is unlikely, if developed EAC removed, then through the injector to do everything, but the ban I think you can get

s
soul999 27.12.19

tried only works offline (and trainers and injector)

s
soul999 27.12.19

more precisely, the injector is generally not earned(it's the finished table)

s
soul999 27.12.19

what kind of scroll is this?

s
soul999 27.12.19

what I do not understand, I offline came to Gaara and then nothing appears
this scroll or quest opens the next one ?

A

dimka.hell
there is a contact. Just any NARUTO.exe downloaded from the Internet, was a feature: they only run on behalf of the administrator. And the game itself ran me through SmartSteamLoader. I tried to run it, but without admin rights, and that was a mistake. Including not only my trainer now from antifan works, but futurexgames. There are just a couple of the options, the type of multiplication to the maximum experience of the coach. So thank you all! All free.

A

dimka.hell
all the chain: from one new NPC to another. After pumping for a full coach-grades with Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto, open: Itachi, Sarada and Boruto ACC.

s
soul999 27.12.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
online work ?

A

soul999
dude, well I'm a pirate, not a whole British fleet. What I know about online?

A

By the way, choji open pumping coach Shikamaru. All

s
soul999 27.12.19

I have earned online from futurexgames reached Chuunin, there was a grade B pass others passed

D
DiMaRoM 27.12.19

soul999
I have also online from futurex works.
Only I'm afraid as if the ban is not punched,though like future wrote that there is a bypass easy anti cheat.
Fuck knows in the future I know

A
Axent Grayson 27.12.19

DiMaRoM
Could you be more specific ? Where cheat have (if possible with a reference) , as it bypassed the anti-cheat really works online?